It is currently 22 Jan 2021, 09:53

Text Size

Forge SuperLQ Images & Tokens

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge SuperLQ Images & Tokens

Postby kevlahnota » 05 Nov 2020, 23:13

Huggybaby wrote:These look really good, thanks!
you're welcome.

Update, added Commander Legends (CMR)
Image Image
Image Image
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby kevlahnota » 24 Nov 2020, 18:53

Update, added Custom Kaladesh Remastered (KLR)
Image Image
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby kevlahnota » 26 Nov 2020, 14:12

Update SLD, added Secretversary 2020
Image Image
Image Image
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby Arcanist » 09 Jan 2021, 00:12

These look good. I am not able to play Forge at the moment, so I spent some time sorting through the pictures recently. In doing so, I think I found some minor issues:

• Swamp #262 is missing from AKH: Swamp2 and Swamp4 both represent Swamp #261, so one of them needs to be fixed.
  • The whitespace in the filename of "Darksteel Ingot" from SLD does not appear to be a normal whitespace. It seems a bit thinner so it's probably a Unicode thin space. I think this will prevent Forge from finding the file.
  • The collector numbers at the bottom of Mountains and Plains in TD1 are swapped. The Plains should be numbered #34 to #37 and the Mountains #38 to #41 instead. Lands in both TD0 and TD2 are in WUBRG order, so it makes sense to do the same for TD1.
  • More generally, lands are out of order in most sets i.e. the collector numbers for Plains1, Plains2 and Plains3 (for instance) are not always consecutive when they should really be. It is not a big issue obviously. If that is something you would like to fix, I could help by sending you a list of files to be renamed. It would take me some time though.
  • I found a duplicated token: A second copy of emblem_garruk_cused_huntsman is present and misspelled as emblem_garruk_cused_hunstman. On the other hand, random tokens are missing e.g. the UST Angel token, the MPR Bird token, etc. Is that intended? I am having trouble figuring out what the rules for inclusion are.

The Arena mock cards look really good by the way. Did you generate them yourself. If so, if there any way you could post 745x1040 versions to match the scans posted by Charlequin?
Arcanist

Previous

Return to Pictures