It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:57

Text Size

World of Warcraft TCG

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: World of Warcraft TCG

Postby Arcanist » 02 Oct 2020, 20:12

Thanks for the replies! I looked for such a list after writing my message. I did manage to find this spreadsheet, but you may already be aware of its existence already.
Arcanist

Postby alexbobspoons » 02 Oct 2020, 22:25

Zarthbenn wrote:
Arcanist wrote:
  • I noticed that the scans for the tokens found in each champion deck (Treant, Crab, Gnoll, Undead, and Water Elemental) are missing. Is this intentional or just an oversight?
Partially an oversight. One of the biggest issues I have run into with this project is that there exists very little documentation on exactly each and every card that is included with every product. Because of this stuff I'm worried about tackling stuff like the tokens that come with each normal basic set because I wont ever be 100% certain that it is actually complete. I'm not sure how to rectify this at this point, but as for the champion decks specifically I think I am aware of the tokens that are missing and plan to include them in the future.

Arcanist wrote:
  • The scope of the "More Odds" section is a bit fuzzy. Will it include tokens, advert and redemption cards that were found in booster packs? I am not aware of any exhaustive list for them (esp. the tokens), hence my curiosity.
Partially answered in the previous points. The advert cards are especially tricky since from what I recall they are not numbered or anything. The categorization on that list is simply for my own convenience, its just an ever growing list of stuff that I keep forgetting to add and meaning to get to. Again, ideally I would like to scan and document every single card ever printed, but without a legitimate list (and especially since it will be hard to track down people that have these super specific niche cards) I dont know if it will ever get done.
I do have all 5 champion decks so can tell you what tokens they come with if you need the info. My scanning abilities are sadly not great though so cant help much there.

CCGCastle shop website has a good deal of info on tokens. Dunno if its all of them but they do list a lot in their sales section, a lot listed out of stock which makes me hope that it may thus be a complete list. They have pictures too but nowhere near your standards.
alexbobspoons

Postby Zarthbenn » 06 Oct 2020, 05:15

alexbobspoons wrote:I do have all 5 champion decks so can tell you what tokens they come with if you need the info. My scanning abilities are sadly not great though so cant help much there.

CCGCastle shop website has a good deal of info on tokens. Dunno if its all of them but they do list a lot in their sales section, a lot listed out of stock which makes me hope that it may thus be a complete list. They have pictures too but nowhere near your standards.
No need on the champion decks, I do own those as well and they are a more mass produced product so information on them is easier to come by.

I hadn't considered using a storefront as card database before, that is actually a very simple idea and il look into it. Thanks!
Zarthbenn

Postby greaseboi » 18 Feb 2021, 13:03

That's so cool. I'm a big World of Warcraft fan and I recently started getting interested in the cards too.
greaseboi

Postby Harmonyy15 » 24 Apr 2022, 13:33

Hello. The WOW game is good, but I think it's a little outdated, it doesn't have those interesting features that are in new games. I am very attracted to lol na account for sale. I really love playing league of legends, and I advise you to try it too!
Harmonyy15

Postby Xana » 14 Aug 2022, 14:52

I've been so impressed with the AI upscaling and cleaning of the MTG cards, that i wanted to try it on other games, and as i love the Warcraft TCG i thought it would be worth doing it to them.

This is my first test, i still need to do a bit of adjusting before i'm completely happy with them, but it's looking promising. Don't mind the extra black border, that will be removed.

Original
https://imgur.com/7rjinAB

Rescaled and cleaned
https://imgur.com/n8nVRFt
Xana

Postby Jannick » 18 Oct 2022, 06:44

We are as active as ever here at WoW TCG Loot. As to be expected, TCG loot has gotten harder to find but we manage to keep almost everything in stock.But you can get cheap wotlk gold from SSEGold now
Jannick

Postby Squaresoft » 25 Aug 2023, 16:02

Oh please, do NEVER ruin your amazing collection with AI "uPgrAd1nG".
Just found about this project, hope you can finish it someday, even if it takes 10 more years. Your job is absolutely admirable and gorgeous.
Cheers!.
Squaresoft

Previous

Return to Pictures