It is currently 30 Sep 2022, 22:47

Text Size

HQ AI-Enhanced card pictures for Forge

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: HQ AI-Enhanced card pictures for Forge

Postby necxelos » 16 Sep 2022, 20:32

BlackLotus82 wrote:Hi, any news about WIP tokens & remaining online sets? Tx
Honestly? No idea when I'll get back to it.

I was banned from Forge Discord for criticizing lack of progress, refusal to fix notoriously reported issues, followed by countless excuses and general lack of active development (as in new and long-requested features, major UI improvements/overhauls, not just slowly pushing expansions).

Expecting active technical support from devs for people just like me, who create things for entire community and try to improve visual aspects of Forge wasn't be well received either. They wanted to discourage people from participating? Well, they succeeded!

At the very least I'll try to make a release with all the new stuff before the end of the year for the sake of my fellow Standard Brewers.
CGB Decks & Video Guides viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30357
HQ AI-Enhanced Card Pictures viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31289
necxelos

Postby BlackLotus82 » 18 Sep 2022, 20:40

Very sad news indeed, the least I can say is that I really appreciate your work, using a mix of your HQ pictures and kevlahnota's SLQ sets. Hope to hear news from you soon! Until then, my thanks and best regards.
BlackLotus82

Postby Xitax » 30 Sep 2022, 17:54

"I was banned from Forge Discord for criticizing lack of progress, refusal to fix notoriously reported issues, followed by countless excuses and general lack of active development (as in new and long-requested features, major UI improvements/overhauls, not just slowly pushing expansions)."

You were probably banned for harassing people and generally being a jerk. Not being able to be honest about it after multiple people have a problem with how you deal with things, and then acting like everyone else was the problem is ... something. You realize the same people are here as well as on Discord, don't you?
Xitax

Previous

Return to Pictures