It is currently 28 May 2024, 07:48
   
Text Size

HQ AI-Enhanced card pictures for Forge

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: HQ AI-Enhanced card pictures for Forge

Postby davizca » 25 Oct 2023, 11:40

EpyonAC wrote:Wondering the same or if this has been lost to the internet now?
It seems so... Im also looking for them.
davizca
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 13:51
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Tapio

Postby Tapio » 17 Nov 2023, 10:51

I may upload all cards from my repo at some point. Those are all 1040px jpg. Basically that means:

- Nexcelos files as a base
- Replaced by my own esrgan/nconvert creations which are on Mediafire, 10 gigs.
The difference is, Nexcel aimed for cleaner cards, mine preserved more details, at some risk of artifacts.
- Plus some me newer sets, which were already digitally available, thx wotc.

My /cards folder is 17 gig, Tokens is 650 mb with everything ai upscaled to ~900, which was <500px. Can't remember exactly. Tokens are a collection of... many sources.

It's all a pleasure to look at - on my 1080x2244 smartphone.
Tapio
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 03 Jan 2022, 10:30
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Tapio

Postby angmarec » 07 Dec 2023, 12:40

Tapio wrote:I may upload all cards from my repo at some point. Those are all 1040px jpg. Basically that means:

- Nexcelos files as a base
- Replaced by my own esrgan/nconvert creations which are on Mediafire, 10 gigs.
The difference is, Nexcel aimed for cleaner cards, mine preserved more details, at some risk of artifacts.
- Plus some me newer sets, which were already digitally available, thx wotc.

My /cards folder is 17 gig, Tokens is 650 mb with everything ai upscaled to ~900, which was <500px. Can't remember exactly. Tokens are a collection of... many sources.

It's all a pleasure to look at - on my 1080x2244 smartphone.
It would be great, your cards from mediafire are really great
angmarec
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Mar 2014, 18:01
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Tapio

Postby Tapio » 24 Dec 2023, 10:35

1040px, my complete jpg card repo:

- Nexcelos files were used as as a base
- Many of them were replaced by my own esrgan/nconvert creations which I uploaded to Mediafire. 10 gigs of cards, all core expansions, expansions and more. (Original Source). The difference is, Nexcel aimed for cleaner cards, mine preserved more details, at some risk of artifacts.
- Newer sets are included, which were already digitally available from WOTC.
- In a few folders I forgot to delete a file "@processing_info.txt", but well, you can see the documentation of my production there.

Tokens is 650 mb with everything ai upscaled to ~900, which before was <500px. Can't remember exactly. Tokens are a collection of... many sources.

I hope the download works well for you.

Downloads, as collections of sets by their set code, uncompressed zips, max. 4 GB.

10E-CST
DBL-JVC
KHC-MUL
NCC-SUM
TAP-ZNR

tokens.zip

angmarec wrote:It would be great, your cards from mediafire are really great
Last edited by Tapio on 17 Apr 2024, 09:04, edited 1 time in total.
Tapio
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 03 Jan 2022, 10:30
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Tapio

Postby angmarec » 25 Dec 2023, 08:10

Tapio wrote:1040px, my complete jpg card repo:

- Nexcelos files were used as as a base
- Many of them were replaced by my own esrgan/nconvert creations which I uploaded to Mediafire. 10 gigs of cards, all core expansions, expansions and more. (Original Source). The difference is, Nexcel aimed for cleaner cards, mine preserved more details, at some risk of artifacts.
- Newer sets are included, which were already digitally available from WOTC.
- In a few folders I forgot to delete a file "@processing_info.txt", but well, you can see the documentation of my production there.

Tokens is 650 mb with everything ai upscaled to ~900, which before was <500px. Can't remember exactly. Tokens are a collection of... many sources.

I hope the download works well for you.

Downloads, as collections of sets by their set code, uncompressed zips, max. 4 GB.

10E-CST
DBL-JVC
KHC-MUL
NCC-SUM
TAP-ZNR

tokens.zip

angmarec wrote:It would be great, your cards from mediafire are really great
Thank you very much, it works.

P.S. Merry Christmas
angmarec
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Mar 2014, 18:01
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: HQ AI-Enhanced card pictures for Forge

Postby kazer » 17 Feb 2024, 06:33

Impressive collection
kazer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Feb 2024, 06:31
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Tapio

Postby BRniac » 24 Feb 2024, 01:25

Thank you very much for this content, it's absolutely amazing. I see that in MOM expansions many cards are missing. Did you realise it? And in MAT expansion the quality is not as good as many other sets. Is for any reason?
BRniac
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Feb 2024, 23:18
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Tapio

Postby Tapio » 12 Apr 2024, 13:50

BRniac wrote:Thank you very much for this content, it's absolutely amazing. I see that in MOM expansions many cards are missing. Did you realise it? And in MAT expansion the quality is not as good as many other sets. Is for any reason?
I'm not often here. Will check this weekend. I have MAT @ high quality.
Tapio
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 03 Jan 2022, 10:30
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Tapio

Postby Tapio » 17 Apr 2024, 09:02

BRniac wrote:Thank you very much for this content, it's absolutely amazing. I see that in MOM expansions many cards are missing. Did you realise it? And in MAT expansion the quality is not as good as many other sets. Is for any reason?
MAT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qSSxQf ... p=drivesdk
Collection is updated with MAT.

MOM: Yes, didn't notice. Houston, we have a problem. Scryfall download is scan, needs Esrgan treatment - and I seem to have deleted my RealEsrgan infrastructure and cmd scripts. ARRRRGH. Requires work and time, have none, later, hope for backup etc. It's doable.
Tapio
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 03 Jan 2022, 10:30
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: HQ AI-Enhanced card pictures for Forge

Postby Westheimer30 » 27 Apr 2024, 15:03

Thank you very much for the collection! I found that the problem is not only with MOM set, but also with 40K (images invisible to Forge due to incorrect naming), LTC (some images are missing), LTR (same problem as MOM), WOC (completely missing, folder is empty) sets too.
Westheimer30
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Apr 2024, 14:52
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Previous

Return to Pictures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests


Who is online

In total there are 33 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 4143 on 23 Jan 2024, 08:21

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

Login Form