It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 23:20

Text Size

printing color problem with canon ip7250

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

printing color problem with canon ip7250

Postby phoenix530 » 05 Oct 2018, 11:44

hi guys

i have downloaded thoughtseize image from scryfall and i have try to print on 300g paper (mondi color copy), with my canon ip7250. the final color of the card is orrible... black is faded and the card tones tend to green. it looks like the paper was machine washed and faded. i have try to print with automatic color option and icm standard setting, but nothing...i have try to change any printer profile, but i obtain always a low quality printing...usually i print perfect photo with low quality photo paper and compatible ink..
i don't understand what's the problem...

any one can help me? please, i'm crazy...i have waste many paper for many attempts :(

thanks
phoenix530

Re: printing color problem with canon ip7250

Postby Trained Jinn » 17 Nov 2018, 10:43

Try to connect your printer to another PC or laptop. I have the same problems previously (I even re-install Windows on my PC to solve this problem). But nevertheless - printing your cards on an inkjet printer is not a good idea - I print my cards on Xerox C60 and it is the only way to quality. ;)
Trained Jinn

Return to Pictures