It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:19

Text Size

Ultimate Masters Card Images_LQ

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Ultimate Masters Card Images_LQ

Postby Bog Wraith » 05 Dec 2018, 02:46

With our LQ upscale master, austinio7116 M.I.A., I'm posting these LQ images for Ultimate Masters now that the DB for most of the set is now available to play with in the latest Forge Snapshot versions.

I've included both versions of the cards that have been made for the exclusive Ultimate Box Toppers,and I use these premium versions as the go to versions in Forge. The regular versions all have a "1" at the end of the file name if you want to use those and change them for the other's though I don't see why you would want to as the Box Toppers are
gorgeous!

As usual, if you find any errors, post them below:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/47bpnpikb ... Q.zip/file
'Twas in the bogs of Cannelbrae
My mate did meet an early grave
'Twas nothing left for us to save
In the peat-filled bogs of Cannelbrae.
Bog Wraith
Global Mod 1 (Ret)

Re: Ultimate Masters Card Images_LQ

Postby hernan1234 » 06 Dec 2018, 15:20

I tried to download the file, but my antivirus says it is infected. I do not know if it happened to you too. I hope not, I just happened to tell you. Best regards.
hernan1234

Postby Bog Wraith » 06 Dec 2018, 20:59

hernan1234 wrote:I tried to download the file, but my antivirus says it is infected. I do not know if it happened to you too. I hope not, I just happened to tell you. Best regards.
Rest assured, there are NO viruses in the image files. I don't know what program you're using but it is giving you false information. The files were scanned at the source by me and others before I even formatted them with file names and extension so it could be used in Forge or any other program that uses the extension .full as is.
As well, the final zip file is scanned before uploading it. I've posted dozens of sets like this for many years and never had anyone even mention a virus issue.

My advice is to check your program and indeed your whole system for a possible infection of your own, and/or try using another program all together!
'Twas in the bogs of Cannelbrae
My mate did meet an early grave
'Twas nothing left for us to save
In the peat-filled bogs of Cannelbrae.
Bog Wraith
Global Mod 1 (Ret)

Postby hernan1234 » 06 Dec 2018, 21:13

Yes, I have mcafee installed and I do not trust it much either. Please, do not take me wrong, I just wanted to tell you just in case. Keep up with your awesome contributions.
hernan1234

Return to Pictures