It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 08:04

Text Size

HQ (300 DPI) Images - Previous location moved?

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

HQ (300 DPI) Images - Previous location moved?

Postby DirectOrder » 16 Aug 2021, 12:42

Hello! I've been away for a little bit, and I'm coming back and trying to get the images for sets released in 2020 and 2021. In the past, I've always gone to this MEGA site:

CCGHQ More Releases (Post-Fate Reforged, All Sizes) https://mega.nz/#F!p8RBBT6Y!ksgSGJbMsKU0HX_ho-QS5g

When I go there now, I still see all the old stuff under "Previous Releases". I even see Theros Beyond Death (TBD) in there, which is one of the oldest sets I was missing.

However! When I go into the "Latest Releases" section to get the rest, it's not organized the same way (with each folder name starting with the 3 letter code for the set, then a dash, then the set name. Example: THB - Theros Beyond Death). The folders I'm seeing are organized into folders named 07, 08, 10 (are these the months in 2021 that had releases??), and then within these folders, they have sub folders named things like PF20, OC20, FJMP Release, etc. It's a bit confusing for me since the naming convention is different from the "Previous Releases" section.

I was able to find Core 2021, and what I believe to be Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths, but I can't find any of the others I was hoping to find, such as:

- Zendikar Rising (ZNR)
- Kaldheim (KHM)
- Strixhaven: School of Mages (STX)
- Adventures in the Forgotten Realms (AFR)
- etc

Have these not been released yet? Am I just blind? Am I supposed to be going somewhere else for 300 DPI images now? Why the change in naming convention?

I'm a bit lost - I would greatly appreciate any assistance that you kind souls could provide me with. Thanks! :D
DirectOrder

Re: HQ (300 DPI) Images - Previous location moved?

Postby MaxMtg » 17 Aug 2021, 10:08

Get them from Scryfall, Charlequin (creator of the project) hasn't been in this website since January of this year.
There hasn't been a release since Core 2021.
MaxMtg

Postby DirectOrder » 17 Aug 2021, 14:01

Thanks for the reply Max! Is there an easy way to get them from Scryfall, or do I just need to download each image one by one?
DirectOrder

Postby MaxMtg » 20 Aug 2021, 18:06

DirectOrder wrote:Thanks for the reply Max! Is there an easy way to get them from Scryfall, or do I just need to download each image one by one?
Use zzllrr image geek an extension from chrome, or some mass image grabber extension, and it downloads fairly easy
MaxMtg

Return to Pictures