It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 12:11

Text Size

Card renaming

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Card renaming

Postby melie » 06 Oct 2010, 21:26

I've downloaded the torrent with all the card images. Btw HUGE thx for this, I'm going to make a donation right away! You guys are awesome!
But... Alle the files are just named "cardname.jpg" but MWS needs to read them as "cardname.FULL.jpg" otherwise they only show up in the art frame.
How do you rename them / make them work?
Am I missing something?
melie

Re: Card renaming

Postby woogerboy21 » 07 Oct 2010, 00:57

melie wrote:I've downloaded the torrent with all the card images. Btw HUGE thx for this, I'm going to make a donation right away! You guys are awesome!
But... Alle the files are just named "cardname.jpg" but MWS needs to read them as "cardname.FULL.jpg" otherwise they only show up in the art frame.
How do you rename them / make them work?
Am I missing something?
You have to have the images named with the .full or .crop in the file name and located under a subfolder named with the sets abbrev. within the pics folder. So for example if you were working with the M10 set you would have a folder path of {pathtomws}\Pics\M10\ and have all the M10 pictures under that folder with either the .crop or .full file name part.
Last edited by woogerboy21 on 07 Oct 2010, 03:29, edited 1 time in total.
woogerboy21
HQ Team Member

Postby woogerboy21 » 07 Oct 2010, 03:23

I'm sure there's many other options out there but here's something that will add or remove the .crop or .full file name part to the image files located in a folder. Try this (if you don't already have something)

Screenshot:

NOTE
If you recieve the following error (or similar)

Please choose "no".
If you do not wish to see this message please follow these steps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175500
Also, there is now a .reg file included in the distro that will disable this popup as well
Attachments
mtg.mws.file.manipulator.v01.zip
(14.95 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
woogerboy21
HQ Team Member

Postby melie » 07 Oct 2010, 08:08

woogerboy21 wrote:I'm sure there's many other options out there but here's something that will add or remove the .crop or .full file name part to the image files located in a folder. Try this (if you don't already have something)

Screenshot:

NOTE
If you recieve the following error (or similar)

Please choose "no".
If you do not wish to see this message please follow these steps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175500
Also, there is now a .reg file included in the distro that will disable this popup as well
Perfect! Thx.
melie

Return to Pictures