It is currently 23 Apr 2017, 21:45
   
Text Size

Promo and Box Set Cards

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby charlequin » 07 Jan 2017, 08:18

Four new promos and two improved versions of previously released Judge promos.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
charlequin
HQ Team Member
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 18:34
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 607 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby dragsamou » 23 Jan 2017, 06:17

dragsamou
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:02
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby charlequin » 23 Jan 2017, 09:01

Good catch on this one, I wasn't aware of this at all.

The planeswalker deck cards I have scans of in hand and will be releasing alongside AER shortly.
charlequin
HQ Team Member
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 18:34
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 607 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby dragsamou » 23 Jan 2017, 12:14

charlequin wrote:
Good catch on this one, I wasn't aware of this at all.

The planeswalker deck cards I have scans of in hand and will be releasing alongside AER shortly.
My pleasure scans of the 60 Hachette UK cards (plus extras) are in the link that I just sent you.
dragsamou
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:02
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby rotarydials » 28 Jan 2017, 16:38

Quick question on the promo card images added to this mega thread; are these rolled up into the Mega folders at certain points in time? Or are only the full size images presented here, and its up to whoever wants them to collect them through the length and breadth of the thread?

I'm guessing the answer is - save them individually off the thread to make sure to get all of them, but SOME may also be in the Mega folders (where crops have been made and also saved at other resolutions).

Thanks in advance!

p
charlequin wrote:Four new promos and two improved versions of previously released Judge promos.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
rotarydials
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 01 Jan 2016, 19:13
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby charlequin » 28 Jan 2017, 16:57

rotarydials wrote:Quick question on the promo card images added to this mega thread; are these rolled up into the Mega folders at certain points in time?
Generally when I post them here it's to signal that they've been posted to the MEGA folder. If you don't see one there that I've posted in here, either I missed it (in which case poke me to fix it) or we had another MEGA sync issue (in which case, err, still poke me to fix it.)

In this case everything here is up in either Promos/pKLD - Kaladesh Promos or Promos/pJDG - Judge Promos.
charlequin
HQ Team Member
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 18:34
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 607 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby rotarydials » 28 Jan 2017, 18:58

charlequin wrote:Generally when I post them here it's to signal that they've been posted to the MEGA folder. If you don't see one there that I've posted in here, either I missed it (in which case poke me to fix it) or we had another MEGA sync issue (in which case, err, still poke me to fix it.)

In this case everything here is up in either Promos/pKLD - Kaladesh Promos or Promos/pJDG - Judge Promos.
Gotcha, will do! I looked into the Mega folders, but looked at the "Data Modified" column on the folders, assuming [incorrectly] that the folder date would change as new scans were uploaded. I realize now that it doesn't update quite the same as a directory on a computer. Huh... I wonder how far off I am now for some folders! I don't sweat the small updates (fixing borders, cleaner scans, minor modifications, etc.), but I do try to stay up on full new cards.

To stay updated -> would you recommend creating my own Mega account, then "Import to my cloud drive" to stay updated?
rotarydials
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 01 Jan 2016, 19:13
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby dragsamou » 01 Feb 2017, 07:16

Hi Charlequin

Are the Official TakaraTomy Tokens/Life Counters Cards (Japanese) scans available somewhere in any files ?
There's 4 sets of tokens:
Time Spiral Cycle Bonus Program: 9 Tokens
Lorwyn Cycle Bonus Program: 5 Tokens
MTG 15th Anniversary: 9 Tokens
Shards of Alara Cycle Bonus Program: 9 Tokens

Thanks to let me know.
dragsamou
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:02
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby charlequin » 07 Feb 2017, 07:29

ImageImageImageImage
charlequin
HQ Team Member
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 18:34
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 607 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby charlequin » 12 Feb 2017, 22:39

Since WotC switched to the new pre-release card structure we've been leaving these cards alone and not doing releases for them. That's starting to change today!

ImageImageImageImage

Thanks to the scanning efforts of Fizz, gleavitt, Teppic and tenminutegod, as well as the processing by tempest, we've started digging through this backlog and releasing (mostly) complete sets. Today I'm putting out the Eldritch Moon pre-release cards. You'll find the images in the Promos/Pre-Release folder in More Releases. We'll continue to work through the backlog of sets, and then also go back to fill the couple of gaps we're seeing in individual sets.
charlequin
HQ Team Member
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 18:34
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 607 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby Arcanist » 12 Feb 2017, 23:48

charlequin wrote:Today I'm putting out the Eldritch Moon pre-release cards. You'll find the images in the Promos/Pre-Release folder in More Releases.
Are these meant to be only available in 200DPI? The 300DPI folder is displayed as empty for me.
Last edited by Arcanist on 13 Feb 2017, 00:26, edited 1 time in total.
Arcanist
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 20 Jun 2015, 20:12
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby kudit » 13 Feb 2017, 00:19

Me too
Please give feedback on our card database at http://www.deckmaster.info
Send comments via PM here or info@deckmaster.info
User avatar
kudit
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 17 Apr 2014, 16:55
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby charlequin » 13 Feb 2017, 00:48

Arcanist wrote:Are these meant to be only available in 200DPI? The 300DPI folder is displayed as empty for me.
I think the uploader is chugging today, looks like it's still working on getting all the files up. Should all be there by tonight.
charlequin
HQ Team Member
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 18:34
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 607 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby Arcanist » 13 Feb 2017, 09:52

charlequin wrote:I think the uploader is chugging today, looks like it's still working on getting all the files up. Should all be there by tonight.
I think the upload failed midway through: The 300DPI folder only contains 5 pictures.
Arcanist
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 20 Jun 2015, 20:12
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Promo and Box Set Cards

Postby dragsamou » 13 Feb 2017, 10:54

Hi

One Prerelease card is missing in the Khans of Tarkir files:
Crater's Claws
dragsamou
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:02
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 14 times

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests


Who is online

In total there are 8 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 279 on 11 Jul 2013, 22:03

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests

Login Form