It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:01

Text Size

Unable to display the MA pics in MA.

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Unable to display the MA pics in MA.

Postby drackeye » 09 Feb 2012, 01:44

I am familiar with MWS but was rootienly frustrated by the dificaulty in obtaining current updates and card pics. So when I came accross MA, I liked how it looked and decided to give it a try. But now I am getting frustrated again. I have downloaded the MA torrent for the pics but I cannot seem to figure out how to get MA to display anything other than the rendered cards. Is there a particular folder the pics need to be in? or am I missing something?

Also, I am only interested in the english versions of the cards. Is there a way to filter out all other language versions?

Drackeye
drackeye

Re: Unable to display the MA pics in MA.

Postby drackeye » 09 Feb 2012, 02:07

Never mind. I figured out how to apply an english only filter and as soon as I did, the card scans displayed. Had to go back through and undo the extracting I had done though. MWS requires the pics to be extracted and so I assumed MA did too. Now that I know MA wants the pics in the zip file, I will leave them there from now on.

Thanks,
Drackeye
drackeye

Postby woogerboy21 » 09 Feb 2012, 03:06

Glad you figured things out. Just to let you know the ability for MA to read images inside zip's is a relatively new feature. The app does support images outside of zips, it just requires a specific folder structure in place and the images to be in those folders. In-fact from my understanding of the MA application if you have a picture outside a zip file (in the correct folder location) and a picture inside the zip, the MA application gives the images outside the zip presedence.
woogerboy21
HQ Team Member

Postby Goblin Hero » 09 Feb 2012, 15:00

woogerboy21 wrote:if you have a picture outside a zip file (in the correct folder location) and a picture inside the zip, the MA application gives the images outside the zip presedence.
You're right.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Pictures