It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 10:59

Text Size

Ajani vs Nicol

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Ajani vs Nicol

Postby draytalon » 09 Feb 2012, 13:53

Sometime ago i managed to download this duel deck and insert it into MA, but since then i have had problems and uninstalled everything, but i saved all the pics except, yup you guessed it, this duel deck. Now i found a link to download it again on this forum, but when i click it it tells me that the file no longer exists. Is there a link somewhere to download this set of HQ pics so i can insert them into my MA.

Regards....

PS..... Not sure if this would be the correct place to ask, i apologize in advance for that.
Dray Talon©
draytalon

Re: Ajani vs Nicol

Postby kristijanH » 09 Feb 2012, 17:23

Just download the pics for MA in the torrent section and choose only the ones you want to download.
kristijanH

Re: Ajani vs Nicol

Postby draytalon » 10 Feb 2012, 04:05

kristijanH wrote:Just download the pics for MA in the torrent section and choose only the ones you want to download.
Thanks KristijanH, but that was my first way to go, and when i tried to download the torrent i was told that it was unavailable, but i have it now, maybe when i first tried the server could of been down, but at least i have it, thanks again.
Dray Talon©
draytalon

Return to Pictures