It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 23:18

Text Size

German Scans

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

German Scans

Postby krishkrush » 16 Oct 2012, 18:05

Hi all,

I'm at the end of a long road trying to find german language scans of magic cards. While I found some sets at mws.mtgbr. com and also at this forum in the old torrent, those are not nearly complete collections. I also tried gatherer extractor, but most scans are in awfully low quality and also very limited in quantity. So as my last resort, i ask you. Are there any (nearly) complete collections of german scans? Or could someone share his scans?

Thanks in advance for any answers (even negative).
krishkrush

Re: German Scans

Postby skibulk » 16 Oct 2012, 18:17

The following sets are the only German sets which have been released by the Slightly Magic CCGHQ Team. All other sets are yet to be scanned. If you have any missing set, please contribute.

All sets are available in the Magic Album Torrent.
skibulk
HQ Team Member

Postby krishkrush » 16 Oct 2012, 21:53

Thanks, there are a few sets in that torrent i didn't have yet. By contributing, do you mean that I should scan the cards I have myself or do you mean hotlinking the sets I downloaded elsewhere? Because those sets aren't in high resolution... And I have no complete physical sets at home, only some cards scattered across the sets.
krishkrush

Postby skibulk » 16 Oct 2012, 22:33

I mean by scanning. While we won't process or release a set until we have every image for it, you can contribute scans for what you have. Post a test scan with a few different cards and Extreme will tell you if your scanner is high enough quality to proceed.
skibulk
HQ Team Member

Postby krishkrush » 18 Oct 2012, 11:39

okay I will as soon as I have time.

Edit: Aside from the HQ sets released by CCGH, does anyone know of any other (LQ) scan collections or even 'owns' one himself?

Edit2: Ah, I read the guidelines for scanning cards in the thread of extreme just now. I fear I cannot contribute under these circumstances as I have neither a nearly complete set and also no decent scanner. :( :(
krishkrush

Postby TITAN » 08 May 2013, 09:24

Hiho,
First, thanks to all for spending a lot time in card scans, realy nice work. I spended so much time in collecting card images and the only thing that causes problems is "Limited Edition Foreign" (black boarderd).... Is there anybody who has HQ images?

Thanks 8)
TITAN

Return to Pictures