It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:40

Text Size

Pictures through the eyes of an inexperienced newbie

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Pictures through the eyes of an inexperienced newbie

Postby Vellet » 07 Jan 2013, 21:40

I am sorry, but I don't know where exactly to put the 5GB of HD pictures that I have downloaded throughout the Torrents tab.
Can someone help me out? [-o<
Vellet

Re: Pictures through the eyes of an inexperienced newbie

Postby skibulk » 07 Jan 2013, 22:06

What application are you using them with? For MWS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Workstation\Pics. You can use "Tools > Preferences > Image View > Setup Pictures Directory" to set custom.
skibulk
HQ Team Member

Postby Vellet » 08 Jan 2013, 07:34

Thank you, yes, but I figured much that out myself. Problem is, it doesn't work. Maybe because I have used an Easyinstall version, because it had some problems with insufficient memory before, I don't know!
Vellet

Postby modernlifeiswar » 24 Jan 2013, 10:53

If you downloaded pictures from http://www.slightlymagic.net/tracker - it is obvious they are for magic album app, and cannot be used for mws due to their file names and folder structure with additional language folders (ENG, GER, JPN etc). I think you extract them from archives, now you must add to all files .full and cut/paste pictures from ENG folders level up to set folder directly for each expansion. Example for Return to Ravnica C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Workstation\Pics\RTR. If some pictures aren't display in mws, check folder name of this expansion. Maybe it's easier to download all sets from mediafire)
modernlifeiswar

Return to Pictures