It is currently 29 May 2017, 15:14

Text Size

Introduce Yourself!

Discuss anything concerning this site and its contents

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby goblin » 01 Feb 2017, 14:25

OK, I put the description of how it works in the README, where it should be (rather than a forum post). You can find the project on Github, slash goblin, slash dierk. The README should tell you all about it :-)
goblin

Postby chachaprince1 » 03 Feb 2017, 15:12

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jordan. I live in North Carolina.

I started playing magic when I was 8 years old and 4th edition was the newest edition.

I was so excited when the Microprose game came out. I even have a picture of me holding it at the store having just got it :). As a kid, I thought it was kind of hard but still enjoyed it. As an adult, I love the game.

I joined so that I could upload some replacement dual sounds that are roughly half volume.
chachaprince1

Postby PlatinumLifeOW » 15 Feb 2017, 03:33

Hi everyone! I’m Alvin, a community manager for OnOff Gaming. I’m currently working on their upcoming release of Battle for Candora, a tactical CCG for iOS. I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out!
PlatinumLifeOW

Postby Oracle42 » 16 Mar 2017, 20:02

Yo, yo, yo! What it is, fellow Planeswalkers! Name's Scott, but y'all can call me Oracle. I play the physical card game, I playtest on Forge, and I own a burnt copy of Magic: the Gathering™ Battlegrounds on for my modded OG Xbox. Part of the Rakdos guild in terms of bicolor, and divided between Mardu and Sultai, with tricolor. Nice to meet y'all, and I hope to make some friends here.
Oracle42

Postby ljuna » 07 May 2017, 20:43

Hello, I am Jenny, 26yo, UK. I would like to say hello to everyone!
ljuna

Postby Coacht » 23 May 2017, 15:16

My name is Ryan and I'm a Kansas City, MO EDH player. I'm a blue player through and through. If you live in the area and play cards at a real table, leave me a message. Always looking to meet nice people that share a love for the game.
"Aut Viam Invenium Aut Faciam."
~ Hannibal
Coacht

Previous

Return to General Discussion