It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 20:22

Text Size

Introduce Yourself!

Discuss anything concerning this site and its contents

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby goblin » 01 Feb 2017, 14:25

OK, I put the description of how it works in the README, where it should be (rather than a forum post). You can find the project on Github, slash goblin, slash dierk. The README should tell you all about it :-)
goblin

Postby chachaprince1 » 03 Feb 2017, 15:12

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jordan. I live in North Carolina.

I started playing magic when I was 8 years old and 4th edition was the newest edition.

I was so excited when the Microprose game came out. I even have a picture of me holding it at the store having just got it :). As a kid, I thought it was kind of hard but still enjoyed it. As an adult, I love the game.

I joined so that I could upload some replacement dual sounds that are roughly half volume.
chachaprince1

Postby PlatinumLifeOW » 15 Feb 2017, 03:33

Hi everyone! I’m Alvin, a community manager for OnOff Gaming. I’m currently working on their upcoming release of Battle for Candora, a tactical CCG for iOS. I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out!
PlatinumLifeOW

Postby Oracle42 » 16 Mar 2017, 20:02

Yo, yo, yo! What it is, fellow Planeswalkers! Name's Scott, but y'all can call me Oracle. I play the physical card game, I playtest on Forge, and I own a burnt copy of Magic: the Gathering™ Battlegrounds on for my modded OG Xbox. Part of the Rakdos guild in terms of bicolor, and divided between Mardu and Sultai, with tricolor. Nice to meet y'all, and I hope to make some friends here.
Oracle42

Postby ljuna » 07 May 2017, 20:43

Hello, I am Jenny, 26yo, UK. I would like to say hello to everyone!
ljuna

Postby Coacht » 23 May 2017, 15:16

My name is Ryan and I'm a Kansas City, MO EDH player. I'm a blue player through and through. If you live in the area and play cards at a real table, leave me a message. Always looking to meet nice people that share a love for the game.
"Aut Viam Invenium Aut Faciam."
~ Hannibal
Coacht

Postby EvilBoweevil » 22 Jun 2017, 16:05

Hello everyone, I am a game inventor with a currently active kickstarter campaign. I would really like to hear what you think of my game. I'm too new to the site to post the link, but it is called "Strangely Assembled Mutants".The game is about creating bizarre creatures. There is no violence and it is very easy to learn. I am not against violent card games (as a matter of fact all of my favorites are), this one just doesn't happen to have any.
EvilBoweevil

Postby DasBC » 22 Jul 2017, 16:50

Hi, I'm DasBC. I'm an erotica writer and lover of MtG, and I'm attempting to install the Microprose game as we speak after watching ProJared start a let's play of this game.
DasBC

Postby CardGameGeek » 27 Jul 2017, 17:20

Hello everyone !

I am an all around CCG/TCG lover from Italy.
I played for years Magic back in the days, then I started playing a lot of others : Vampire, Star Trek, Star Wars, Middle Earth, Kult, Yu Gi Oh, Pokemon, etc. Then I have stopped to play for many years and then I got back with my addiction by starting collecting all these games anew and playing some of the digital games the few times I have some free moment. I also get to play some of the amazing Magic "software" that I found on the site, but mostly for single player.

From a few years now I have also started a project, in which I believe a lot, a website to gather all the CCG/TCGs database, deckbuilding, inventory management, news and resources, trading and, eventually, an ecommerce (ebay like) dedicated to this amazing hobby only.

I am now here to look to find a community of like minded people and maybe find someone to help me found new info and HQ scans on any game available.

See you on the forum !
CardGameGeek

Postby Deadtired » 18 Sep 2017, 05:18

Hello, my name is Deadtired. I have been playing mtg off and on for about 20 years now. I have been waiting for an app like this since I found out what an app was! I have spent nearly all my time playing the planar conquest mode and it's better and more extensive then any of the apps I had available to me on my ipad. One thing I was wondering was if there was a list of every card that could be unlocked in each plane? It says which extention is available bUT I am looking for specific cards. There is so much content it blows my mind after the limited stock I had in other apps. I want to thank everyone who has put their time and effort into making this. You guys are awesome!
Deadtired

Previous

Return to General Discussion