It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 14:11

Text Size

Anyone like fun zombie survival card games?

Discuss anything concerning this site and its contents

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Anyone like fun zombie survival card games?

Postby Mayhex » 15 Oct 2013, 17:20

If so, please check out this Kickstarter which doesn't break the bank!

The game's called Mayhex! [Outbreak on KEMBALT-39]. It's is an original, fun, space station based zombie survival card game for two or more players (ages 13+). I'd be really grateful if you helped it reach its goal.

Mayhex! has a unique game mechanic - each card has a dice and a coin printed on it (to enable Dice or Coin Duels). It means you'll always have everything you need all in one pack and an end to remembering that you've forgotten your dice, just as you arrive at your destination.

The objective of the game is to be the first to gain 100 points, only then will you be able to cure the virus and make your escape. However, things are never quite that easy - especially when there are Crawlers loose in the cargo hold, Goblins stealing your equipment and Undead hunting in the passageways.(There's a handy demo video on the Kickstarter page which explains how to play in more detail.)

I hope you can take a look and like what you see. To find the game just go to Kickstarter, then search Mayhex! simple! (or use mayhex then a dot and then com for speed!)

Many thanks for having a look at this post and I hope you enjoy the game.
Mayhex

Re: Anyone like fun zombie survival card games?

Postby OhiraKyou » 04 Nov 2013, 01:49

The captain's daughter card reminds me of a long-haired Seven of Nine.
OhiraKyou

Return to General Discussion