It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 10:58

Text Size

which program should i play magic w/?

Discuss anything concerning this site and its contents

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

which program should i play magic w/?

Postby slappysquirrel » 02 Jan 2010, 22:39

ok, i havent been here for a couple months. i did get manalink (shandalar), and i was playing that game to play solitary magic against the computer. yes, i couldnt get the new cards to play in shandalar, and i have vista so when i tried to play tourney's it crashed.

so i came back here, remembering looking at forge. now i see opt. (sounds cool too).

so what should i play w/? not as fond of shandalar as i just wanna play the game.
make my own decks and play against the computer. ai uses my decks or whatever. maybe even tourney's against the computer or other ppl.
it'd be cool to play against other ppl online i think. (otp)
so which should i get forge or otp or someting else? are they big programs? will they run on vista?
slappysquirrel

Re: which program should i play magic w/?

Postby Jorbes » 14 Jan 2010, 14:22

The download for any program is very small (less than 10MB for sure), so you could just try all and see which one you like best.

As developer of OPT I need to say that for Vista, OPT has some issues that are going to be addressed in the next version.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Re: which program should i play magic w/?

Postby Huggybaby » 14 Jan 2010, 17:41

To play against the computer you can use either Forge (MTG Forge) or MagMa (Magic Machine), both work great.
Huggybaby
Administrator

Return to General Discussion