It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 22:23

Text Size

FYI-ggsLive For Internet Streaming & Video Podcasts of MTG!

Discuss anything concerning this site and its contents

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

FYI-ggsLive For Internet Streaming & Video Podcasts of MTG!

Postby Bog Wraith » 25 Oct 2010, 13:16

If your looking for more than just Pro Tour Event coverage of MTG & really enjoy watching matches, you might not know that there is sight that streams MTG matches almost every weekend. The site is called ggsLive , or good games Live.

This weekend, I was watching the coverage of the MTG Grand Prix Toronto via ggsLive, which covers the GP events plus other tournaments held by Star City Games & TCG Player.
( These two internet MTG card sights will usually have a Standard deck tournament on Saturday & Legacy on Sunday.) The GP events are of course WotC DCI events.

The GP was SOM only, with Sealed on Saturday & Draft Sunday. The games were very competitive and from that tournament plus what I have played & seen, red white & green white decks along with both white or green with black decks, with a healthy portion of artifacts of course, seem to have the best cards at this early stage.

Anyone who likes watching the coverage of live MTG events should bookmark the ggsLive sight. They do a real fine job of covering feature matches from the events that they stream.

They'll be in Charlotte N.C. this coming weekend for another Star City Games Open Series.

http://www.ggslive.com/

Also, they make all the games available for download via a podcast, so just go to iTunes & do a search for ggsLive and download what you want to see. They've got a ton of matches archived from this year, including all the action from GPToronto this past weekend, so there is allot to check out. 8)
'Twas in the bogs of Cannelbrae
My mate did meet an early grave
'Twas nothing left for us to save
In the peat-filled bogs of Cannelbrae.
Bog Wraith
Global Mod 1 (Ret)

Re: FYI-ggsLive For Internet Streaming & Video Podcasts of M

Postby Celianton » 26 Oct 2011, 11:17

Bog, thank you very much for sharing this podcast site.
Any idea where one can find the basic tutorial video? The friend of mine asks to teach him, he is from the another city...
Thanks!
Celianton

Return to General Discussion