It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 22:27

Text Size

Hello and questions

Discuss anything concerning this site and its contents

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Hello and questions

Postby bobniborg » 08 Apr 2011, 21:16

So, I stumbled across this board and was like a kid in a candy store. I started playing magic right after whichever set followed legends (I remember the legendary dragons were expensive on the secondary market). My friends and I loved playing big multiplayer games (more strategy than the one on one's we felt. A year or so ago we found Octogon or some program (name escapes me) that allowed us to play over the web but didn't have the rules enforcement. Now I see all these new games and I'm like a deer in headlights. I've downloaded MAGE .7.1 and like the idea but it still seems new and needs development time. I have been playing Magarena instead of working, but that is limited to one player.

My question I guess is this, is there a post that gives the skinny on each of these games and compares their strengths and weaknesses? I just ran into the manalink thread and was stunned, I didn't know a MtG game existed and has been continued on (do I have to have the original to start playing? where can it be found?)...

Am I rambling a bit? Like a said, kid, candy store.
bobniborg

Re: Hello and questions

Postby Huggybaby » 09 Apr 2011, 01:12

Welcome!

There is no post summarizing and comparing the different programs here. It would be neat to see one though.

There aren't too many forums here, so I'm sure you'll find your favorite programs in short order.
Huggybaby
Administrator

Return to General Discussion