It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 01:24

Text Size

Would like to clear something up.

Discuss anything concerning this site and its contents

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Would like to clear something up.

Postby Entityofruin » 25 Jul 2011, 00:38

I'm not sure about something, if this is my own error or a bug in the game but I would like to know what i'm doing wrong. In main Phase 1 I play a "land" card and skip all of my other phases because I just started the game. The next turn I play another land(forest) which gives me 2 green mana And I have a "Forest Bear" in my hand which requires 1 green mana and any other many type. I have the required amount of mana to play "Forest Bear" but in either Main Phase 1 or 2, when I click on the Bear, the game says (in the top left hand corner) "Pay mana cost 1G" but only gives me the option to cancel and I can't select ok even when I have both Land(forest) cards tapped, giving me 2 green mana in my mana pool? Is this my own error or is this a bug? I would appreciate any help.

Also I'm very new to "Magic".
Entityofruin

Re: Would like to clear something up.

Postby silly freak » 25 Jul 2011, 01:29

First of all, I'll simply assume you're talking about forge. please post software specific questions in the appropriate forum in the future ;)

You have to click on your land to pay the cost. Imagine you have three different lands; the program can't guess how you want to pay for your Bear
___

where's the "trust me, that will work!" switch for the compiler?
Laterna Magica - blog, forum, project, 2010/09/06 release!
silly freak
DEVELOPER

Return to General Discussion