It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:30

Text Size

FAQS

by battlestar

Moderators: FranAvalon, Marek14, CCGHQ Admins

Re: FAQS

Postby FranAvalon » 01 Nov 2012, 08:11

Updated to 1.42.1. All planeswalkers except Sorin Markov are supported 8)
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby VladVoivode » 11 Jan 2013, 14:08

Hi all,

Sorry that my first post is a plea for help. Please be kind to a noob? :)

I am very confused by the folder renaming in BotArena. When I downloaded the pics, there were more folders than those in BotArena. I do know that some folders had to be renamed, but, am I renaming from the middle column of the top table in the instructions or should my folders match the jpg provided? I have renamed the directories and more card art is showing up but there are still many cards with the generic art.

Any help would be appreciated. I just moved to Europe and since I am still settling in I cannot find anyone with which to play Magic, so BotArena, Manalink 3.0, and MagMa2 have been scratching the itch.

Kudos to FranAvalon and team for BotArena! The few games I have played have been a blast!

Best,
Vlad
VladVoivode

Postby Marek14 » 11 Jan 2013, 16:45

The HQ pictures here are for more than sets -- duel decks etc. also have their special directories, whereas BotArena doesn't support these so far -- we don't have reprints-only sets at the moment (with exception of core sets from REV to 10TH...).

When you find a card with no art, you can go to deckbuilder and find that card, then check its set code to see how the directory should be named.
Marek14
Tester

Postby FranAvalon » 11 Jan 2013, 16:50

I think that you are talking about this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3940

That post is not updated, but I think that the new sets added afterwards has the same folder name than the card set (usually that folder names match slightlymagic scans folders), so no problems here. And yes, the name of BA folders must be the middle column.

If you have some problems with this, just tell me.

Thanks for the kudos, and enjoy playing with BA as we do.
FranAvalon
Programmer

Previous

Return to BotArena and DeckBot