It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:31

Text Size

BotArena Bugs

by battlestar

Moderators: FranAvalon, Marek14, CCGHQ Admins

Re: BotArena Bugs

Postby Replika » 24 May 2011, 19:25

Volt Charge, although being listed as an instant, is only castable at sorcery speed. I also didn't figure out how to proliferate a poison counter onto my opponent with it (it works with -1/-1 counters on creatures though).
Replika

Postby FranAvalon » 24 May 2011, 21:04

Replika wrote:Volt Charge, although being listed as an instant, is only castable at sorcery speed. I also didn't figure out how to proliferate a poison counter onto my opponent with it (it works with -1/-1 counters on creatures though).
Volt charge bug was reporter and fixed a few days ago.

About to put a counter on player, i've notice it when i did the card and we are working to fix it for next release. Thx again
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby raphaelgon » 25 May 2011, 15:16

Hi,

When necropede (artifact creature) is put in the graveyard, BotArena asked you to choose the target creature to put the -1/-1 counter. But the options don´t show the creature name, instead a blank option is shown for each creature.
raphaelgon

Postby FranAvalon » 25 May 2011, 17:10

raphaelgon wrote:When necropede (artifact creature) is put in the graveyard, BotArena asked you to choose the target creature to put the -1/-1 counter. But the options don´t show the creature name, instead a blank option is shown for each creature.
I will work on it to fix this bug.

For now, you can workaround this bug using drag and drop. Just pick Necropede and drag and drop it over your target creature. that will be the selected option.

EDIT: If all is ok, this bug will be fixed on next release (1.29.1)
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby Replika » 25 May 2011, 17:38

Overgrown Battlement does not work well in multiples with the action evaluation machanic. I have passed quite a few turns and ate some mana leaks I could have paid for with Battlement mana so far.
Edit: After testing it a bit, I think Overgrown Battlement is not counted as a mana source at all at times.

Also, Pristine Talisman seems to have the signet sickness as well, and Rot Wolf has the same problem Fangren Marauder has when the CPU blocks with it trading it in combat.
Replika

Postby FranAvalon » 25 May 2011, 21:17

About Overgrowth battlement, do you have "All actions" checked?
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby Replika » 26 May 2011, 06:20

I didn't. But I am slowly getting used to uncheck auto select single option and check all actions whenever I cast a Battlement or control one. Its pretty annoying though.
Replika

Postby Falk » 26 May 2011, 13:08

If I don't have any creatures in play, I don't get an attack phase, even if I animate a manland.
Falk

Postby Replika » 26 May 2011, 14:26

Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle triggered only once when I Scapeshift -ed for it and six Ravnica duals. I am not sure, but I believe it also triggered only once when I cracked Khalni Heart Expedition for Mountain number five and six.
Long story short: Permanents don't really enter the battlefield simulaneously, and they probably don't leave it at the same time either (the Fangren Marauder / Rot Wolf problem).

Edit: Primal Command is not working properly. When I chose to shuffle my graveyard into my library and search it for a creature, I should be able to find a creature that was previously in my graveyard. In other words: The shuffling has to happen before the searching.
Replika

Postby FranAvalon » 26 May 2011, 17:51

Replika wrote:Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle triggered only once when I Scapeshift -ed for it and six Ravnica duals. I am not sure, but I believe it also triggered only once when I cracked Khalni Heart Expedition for Mountain number five and six.
Long story short: Permanents don't really enter the battlefield simulaneously, and they probably don't leave it at the same time either (the Fangren Marauder / Rot Wolf problem).
That is a known problem and very hard to fix due BA architecture. I think that Marek said that on some post long time ago.
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby Replika » 26 May 2011, 18:45

Goblin Guide is giving me lands when I attack with it.
Edit: That's not really true, it also gives me spells.
Replika

Postby FranAvalon » 26 May 2011, 21:25

Replika wrote:Goblin Guide is giving me lands when I attack with it.
Edit: That's not really true, it also gives me spells.
Damm, that is a bug recently introduced :(

EDIT:
I've reverted it to a previous version
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby Cagan » 29 May 2011, 01:27

I'm not getting a card from Steady Progress after resolving the proliferate.

Fevered Convulsions isn't requiring the activation cost to be paid to use its ability.
Cagan

Postby Edger » 29 May 2011, 14:47

When Merrow Reejerey is in play and you cast a merfolk spell, nothing happens when you try to untap your land tapped lands.

Not sure if this is intended, but seeing as how I can untap basic lands when I make a mistake, it seems we can't currently untap lands that allow you to tap for more than one kind of mana.
Edger

Postby FranAvalon » 29 May 2011, 15:30

Edger wrote:Not sure if this is intended, but seeing as how I can untap basic lands when I make a mistake, it seems we can't currently untap lands that allow you to tap for more than one kind of mana.
Undo is only for basic lands
FranAvalon
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to BotArena and DeckBot