It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 06:07

Text Size

Dumb AI moments

by battlestar

Moderators: FranAvalon, Marek14, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Dumb AI moments

Postby Spatzi » 30 Sep 2012, 16:05

I also find the AI cannot handle a large board state. When i had ten 1/1 tokens, AI had 18 1/1 tokens, plus a few 2/3 creatures, the game would hang for 20 minutes and I would have to end it. It also does not attack when it clearly has the advantage in creatures. it doesn't like to lose any tokens one for one even when it has the advantage in numbers.
Spatzi

Re: Dumb AI moments

Postby Emfatic » 09 Oct 2012, 20:56

FranAvalon wrote:Could you post on bug report situations where the game crashes, You can describe their and you can copy/paste the last turn from the gamelog. Also, if a mdmp file was created (root BA folder)you can attach it.
Ah, I've been logging bugs in the bugs thread but did not know about the mdmp files I could be attaching. I'd like to understand how they work. So I looked in my root BA folder and I have over 25 mdmp files. Would they be at all helpful now, without their context?

As for dumb AI moments, I'd just like to comment on one today. AI cast Journey to Nowhere with no target. There were no creatures on the battlefield in fact.
Edit: It just did it again. lol
Emfatic

Previous

Return to BotArena and DeckBot