It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:06

Text Size

Incantus looks awesome!

by Incantus

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Incantus looks awesome!

Postby juzamjedi » 18 Nov 2008, 08:06

Hello,

I have been a dormant Magic player for many years. I found an old manual of the Microprose Magic game I bought that is probably 10 years old now and decided to look online and see what was out there. After a lot of digging I've found Incantus and my initial impressions are very good. The UI is nice and more importantly it incorporates the rules for a lot of the newer cards that I don't know so well.

The biggest testament that I can say is it inspired me to create a JPEG for my longtime user name of Juzamjedi. I have used this user name Juzamjedi on many forums, email, etc. because it's pretty unique, but I never actually created the file until after I played with Incantus a bit. For your entertainment here is my little contribution. The text is a bit hard to read, but it says:

BBBB
Summon Legendary Jedi
5/5
Tap: target creature must activate an ability of your choice. You may choose any targets for the ability.
"Feel the fork, Luke!"
Attachments
JuzamJedi.jpg
juzamjedi
Tester

Re: Incantus looks awesome!

Postby staggerwingjtstw » 18 Nov 2008, 11:53

Another Star Wars fan! Sweet. I generally use TK-421 as my callsign. And Incantus is way awesome. I've got to say it looks better than Duels of the Planeswalker will and it's got a way better updating system!
I like being bad... it makes me happy...
staggerwingjtstw

Return to Incantus