It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 07:16

Text Size

Thanks for your work!

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Thanks for your work!

Postby Topdeck » 25 Apr 2009, 00:06

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the people who have worked so hard on expanding this project. I've had a blast making decks and revisting this version of Magic. You see, I was one of the original testers for Manalink 2.0(1?) years ago. Recently I had the idea to play a little magic and I wondered if Mok's old version was still around on the net. I found my way here, and discovered, much to my surprise, it had been greatly expanded and included more cards than ever! Kudos to you all.

Since then, I actually had the idea to get in contact with Mok, and it seems he's still alive and well, though he told me he didn't have any of his old materials #-o , and lost interest in toying with the game some time ago. Thought I'd pass that along.

Anyways, thanks again! Now to post the bag o' bugs I've found over the past week...
Topdeck

Re: Thanks for your work!

Postby 0rion79 » 25 Apr 2009, 15:17

Hey, it is really nice from you :)
Also, it would be great if you could tell of this forum and latest activities to Mok. Personally, I would love to thank him too, and to have him as "guest star" in this forum, even if he wouldn't be an active member.
0rion79

Postby Topdeck » 25 Apr 2009, 20:54

I did pass along a link to this forum and let him know what's been going on with Manalink over the past last few years.
Topdeck

Postby AikenDrum » 26 Apr 2009, 17:44

Hi all, I just created an account to thank everyone contributing here. I was still playing with the first manalink version up until yesterday, when I stumbled upon this site. Couldn't believe my eyes!! Have been playing with all the new cards since then.

Thanks again!!

(and thanks for giving me no sleep the last 24 hours..hehe)
AikenDrum

Postby gmzombie » 30 Apr 2009, 01:50

i really hope that Mok comes in and just at least sees how the new setup is. to say hi to some old friends as i am a original tester too.
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Return to ManaLink 3.0