It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 23:22

Text Size

Old-school frames for double faced cards

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Old-school frames for double faced cards

Postby lujo » 03 Nov 2016, 00:38

Do double-faced cards have an old-school frame option? Also, I'm sorry if it's a Shandalar only thing and I'm in the wrong forums. Anyway, is there a chance of someone coming up with old-school like frames for double faced cards like the ones from Innistrad and Eldricth Moon?
---

My Shandalar deck pack folder is avaliable here:Dropbox
Leave feedback on particular decks here: Google doc
Ask for instructions, give feedback and complaints here: Thread
lujo

Re: Old-school frames for double faced cards

Postby drool66 » 04 Nov 2016, 00:02

I can see how it could be done, and it wouldn't even be all that complicated, just time consuming. The frames and overlays would have to be made in Photoshop - all five colors, plus gold & colorless; front and back; and then all over again for planeswalkers (and we don't even have classic frames for regular planeswalkers, to my knowledge) - and then .dat files prepared for them.

It's not something I'm willing to take on right now, especially since we don't even have M15 DFCs, and with the projects I'm doing right now in CardArtManalink. Perhaps down the road if there is enough interest. However, if you are willing to get started on them, I wouldn't mind pitching in.
drool66
Programmer

Return to ManaLink 3.0