It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 15:09

Text Size

anyone have SkyMagic editor aka CardEditor/CardEditorLimite?

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

anyone have SkyMagic editor aka CardEditor/CardEditorLimite?

Postby travolter » 03 May 2019, 20:37

Hi guys!
Im looking for this program to edit cards in Manalink2

SkyMagic editor (also known as CardEditor or CardEditorLimited).

If anyone conserve it (maybe on an old CD/DVD) could be possible post it here or upload somewhere? (links on the forum are gone now ;(

Im manalink3 player when I play against computer... but I continue using manalink2 with my buddies to play online and only the magic 93/94 format and we wanted to add some of the few and important missing cards in the format like chaos orb just using the "desert twister" code code into an artifact. I know that we are not coding the card rule-perfect but it is enough for our games to enjoy ;)
travolter

Re: anyone have SkyMagic editor aka CardEditor/CardEditorLim

Postby Korath » 03 May 2019, 22:11

Does this version work?
Korath
DEVELOPER

Re: anyone have SkyMagic editor aka CardEditor/CardEditorLim

Postby travolter » 04 May 2019, 11:00

Thank you Korath, I downloaded it but seems that I dont have the SkyMarshal´s magic.exe to edit the exe file.
Im trying to use the manalink2 magic.exe file with original Mok´s cards.
First I unpack the magic.exe with a UPX unpacker. After get the new unpacked exe I load into Skymagic, but I think something is missing. I dont know what other thing I need to tweak in this magic.exe file to be compatible with Skymagic (I only read garbage).
I tested the Skymagic with already modified magic.exe files and the program work showing the IDs and all the cards data.

Any idea about how to get an original manalink2 compatible magic.exe file for Skymagic?

At moment Im using excel to edit the manalink.xls and Hex editor to modify the magic.exe and it works... but I know that Ill save some time with the Skymagic editor.

Thanks for the help pal :)

Edit.- I removed my text because I notice that between manalink2 and manalink3 appeared different modified versions that are not compatible with manalink2, so I cannot use the Skymagic editor because was designed for these versions and not ML2
travolter

Return to ManaLink 3.0