It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 14:31

Text Size

restrict expension and ruleset.

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

restrict expension and ruleset.

Postby signur » 25 Oct 2020, 15:22

Hello,

I used to play manalink 2.0, i think 2012 version. It had the cards up to fifth edition and it was great.

I downloaded manalink 3.0 so i could have a shot at more recent edition. I quit the game after the urza's trilogy.

Manalink 3.0 have all those card i love but more. It goes into the more recent edition and add weird abilities (that should not exist) and weird card type (that should not exist, like legendary planeswalker...)

How do i restrict the card set (and rules) to a specific edition (basically, anything after urza's destiny being completely ignored) ?

so far, if i play gauntlet, most of the deck have those weird stuff. It also ask me wich ruleset i want, and 99% of those just make me lose by default...

I don't want to go back to manalink 2.0 but if i can't get rid of those new (and, in my HUMBLE opinion complete crap) things, i won't have a choice.

i don't want to play the game. i want to play it as it was when i left... (when it was far better IMHO)

please, help a fellow :)
signur

Re: restrict expension and ruleset.

Postby Korath » 25 Oct 2020, 15:30

The decks you play against in (non-challenge-mode) Gauntlet are in the PlayDeck/ folder. Remove the ones with cards you don't like.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Return to ManaLink 3.0