It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 07:57

Text Size

Tutorial for MTG Duels of planes walkers (1 edition)

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Tutorial for MTG Duels of planes walkers (1 edition)

Postby prepeperete » 14 Dec 2011, 16:09

Hi

Im looking for a tutorial of how to create the cards for the game MTG duels of the planeswalker (The first edition of the year 98)

I see the custom version of this game (made by Hip63 and the CCGHQ Team at SlightlyMagic.net) with many new cards, but i miss cards like "necropotence" "Arcane denial" "force of will" "pyrokinesis" and many other cards i used on my old decks many years ago.

so i want to know if some one can pass me a tutorial of how to create the cards for the game.

I did some thing similar on the aplication Magic the Homebrew (for PSP and PC) includes a tutorial for create cards, but these game cant playing with the mouse and its a bit boring use cursors all time.

well... thats all, if anyone knows anything I would appreciate.
prepeperete

Re: Tutorial for MTG Duels of planes walkers (1 edition)

Postby gmzombie » 14 Dec 2011, 17:29

right now if you want to play with older cards you can use the iso then use one of the older updates or even golden years mod..cant remember when necropotence came out but if you check some of the patch updates i believe it is in there. just cant quite think of it off the top of my head. that would be the easiest way as we are currently trying to fix up and finally get rid of the 2000 card limit in the game and then we will have a very big card list.
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Postby prepeperete » 15 Dec 2011, 17:18

Hi GMZombie thanks a lot

OK you can maze of ith it but dont old man of the sea it, jajaja.

Im takeing a look to the files you upload here.
http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html

can you tell me how to proceed should i over write all the files on the games folder or just the "12/24/09 Manalink update"

i find too the Golden Years patchs from v.1 to v.4 i must download the four patch or the v.4 includes the previous v.1 v.2 and v.3.

well thanks for all again... I promise not to ask you more questions...

everey thing was easyer when i play with the cardboard cards ^^"
prepeperete

Postby gmzombie » 15 Dec 2011, 20:45

just take the patch you want and overwrite the old ones...now the new ones have new artwork so you will need to find a artwork update and probably a non card art update as well. all of that would be in the patches thread.there are instructions on how to put in the new non card art into the game as well on that particular thread
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Postby prepeperete » 15 Dec 2011, 22:11

OK im going to investigate it

Thanks for all.
prepeperete

Return to ManaLink 3.0