It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 06:30

Text Size

Duel vs. Duel and monoset battle

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Duel vs. Duel and monoset battle

Postby 0rion79 » 19 May 2012, 17:06

Thanks to the stroke of genius that has allowed the filters by set/expansion in the deck editor, I have had A LOT of fun while making decks built only with the cards from each of them, without mixing any set or expanison together, trying to replicate an experiment made by Wizards of the Coast many years ago. So, I have made deck starting with "Unlimited Deck" and concluding with "Dark Ashension deck", with few exceptions due to the lack of reproduced cards.
Also, I have made my own version of promo Duel decks, where I didn't know the quantity of cards, so I have assembled them accordingly with my own tastes.

You know, some decks are really good while others are very lame. Some are average, despite of the single cards within.
Maybe it may surprise you but, imho, the worst ever is the Chornicles deck (yes, I have calculated also reprinting sets), together with The Dark and some version of the Legends deck. Surprisingly, Homelands deck is not that bad, while Arabian Night ones is not among the best ones due to the lack of an overall good environment.
If you want to try, I'm sharing my decks: feel free, if you want, to share alternative ideas :)
Who will be the strongest? :)
Attachments
Program.rar
(68.91 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
0rion79

Re: Duel vs. Duel and monoset battle

Postby stassy » 21 May 2012, 10:56

Very nice, I tried to make some Starter Deck some time ago but your compilation is mostly complete, great job :D
stassy

Return to ManaLink 3.0