It is currently 17 Jan 2019, 04:28

Text Size

Card AI (Improvements) Requests

Moderators: timmermac, friarsol, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Card AI (Improvements) Requests

Postby HarlequinCasts » 11 Jan 2019, 23:19

If you give the AI a Demonic Pact via a Donate effect, they frequently choose "You Lose the Game" even if you give it to them while there are other options available. I assume they are choosing randomly?
HarlequinCasts

Re: Card AI (Improvements) Requests

Postby Nik » 17 Jan 2019, 01:46

I have noticed three things recently that the AI did poorly.

One is it did not attack with a second creature which would have made me sac my Swarmborn Giant. (imgur link aTS4Obq)

It prioritizes regenerate a bit too much. Maybe if you can change how much regenerating a creature is. Possibly only use regenerate if it can trade with a creature. Sending it into larger blocks is useless. This one seems more complicated.(imgur link aTS4Obq)

The AI destroyed an enchantment (Maniacal Rage) that was on a creature that was already Capture Sphere so it was not useful in the game. Possibly making it so AI is more aware of why it would destroy enchantments on already "removed" creatures. (imgur link fnEAVPq)

Forge is great btw. Thanks to all who have contributed

Have to post the links like this to get through

Edit: One more while playing
The AI blocked my Ornery Golbin with a Leapfrog even though it had a 2/2 Devkarin Dissident. I don't think the AI knows to think about the 1 damage from Ornery Goblin.
Nik

Previous

Return to Forge