It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 17:01

Text Size

Basic Land Scans Issue?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Basic Land Scans Issue?

Postby brianbass89 » 13 Apr 2024, 22:44

So I used Gatherer Extractor to download scans from every set. I then imported everything in that location in to Forge and pretty much every card ever shows up and works great. HOWEVER, some basic lands are there and some are not, depending on set. And when I find one that wont show up and just has the generic card image I go to my folder where the scans are, for that specific set, and said lands are always in there. So each set does indeed contain the basic land scans for that set. Is there ANYTHING I can do?

EDIT: I've just noticed that this is an issue with the preconstructed decks, including my opponent's. When I go to puzzle mode, lots of different land art shows up without a problem.
brianbass89

Re: Basic Land Scans Issue?

Postby HedgeWizard » 16 Apr 2024, 04:29

Are the lands properly named?

Are they indeed in the proper folders?

Are the images in the proper file format? (JPG best, PNG can also work.)

You don't have any loose images in the folder with the set folders do you? That can override the contents of the folders.

One little error can keep an image from showing up. I am often having to fix image errors in my game.
HedgeWizard

Re: Basic Land Scans Issue?

Postby brianbass89 » 17 Apr 2024, 05:40

So when I initially downloaded all the pics, Outlaws of Thunder Junction didn't have a set name so they were loose in there. I thought before posting here that that could have been the issue so I deleted all the loose scans, reinstalled forge, and even deleted the scans from the forge scans folder so it would be a fresh new import. And still the same thing. I also just noticed that when I go to import data in the forge settings, when it shows the text file names/folders of each scan, it doesn't include the basic land cards in there, even though they seem to be named the same way, same jpg format, same size, etc. I've tried import data, i've tried manually dragging the set folders in there. This is infuriating LOL.
brianbass89

Return to Forge