It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 07:53

Text Size

MTG Forge 3-20 Google Version

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

MTG Forge 3-20 Google Version

Postby mtgrares » 24 Mar 2009, 18:18

I posted the 3/20 version to the Google Project. I added the "more-decks.zip" to it since they are some great decks and the explanations are good also. I also created new exe files that are smaller but they work exactly like the older, larger exe files.

The quest mode has 23 AI decks with names like Newton, Iceman, Frodo and Wolverine. I imported all of the AI decks from more-decks.zip as well as made a black discard deck and kept the wacky Battle of Wits deck. (I have attached "questData", If you want to use these decks just download the file and overwrite your questData. This will mean that you will be starting a new quest but you can use these AI decks. If you want to edit or add more AI decks create a file named "edit" in the MTG Forge directory before opening up the Quest deck editor.)

The only change that I did is that Llanowar Elves had first strike, double strike, and lifelink, so I corrected cards.txt, I'm sure you used it for testing and forgot to change it back. (A 1/1 with double strike and lifelink is pretty good.)

You can also remove cards from MTG Forge that you don't like because they do not work 100% by running "run-remove-cards.exe". If you use a deck that has any of the removed cards, the cards will be named "Removed Card". The file "removedCards.txt" holds all of the cards that you have removed.

MTG Forge Download

questData.zip
New AI Decks
(7.22 KiB) Downloaded 364 times
mtgrares
DEVELOPER

Return to Forge