It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 01:59

Text Size

MTGO Masters Edition

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

MTGO Masters Edition

Postby Hib » 17 Jun 2013, 16:15

Hello Folks,

I've recently added the MTGO Masters Editions to Forge. If you want to play with them too, you can use these files so you don't have to add them yourself.

Step 1: Download the attached zip-file and unzip it.
Step 2: Backup your blocks.txt and printsheets.txt found in forge-1.4.1/res/blockdata (Just in case something goes wrong).
Step 3: Put the provided blocks.txt and printsheets.txt into the aforementioned folder and the files called Masters Edition (II, II, IV) into forge-1.4.1/res/editions.
Step 4: (Optional) Download the pictures from here (In the folder "Other" as MED, ME2-ME4).
These scans only contain one version of the basic lands for MED and ME3, so you have to either copy and rename it or download the land pictures form magiccards.info

EDIT: New version without diaeresis and single letter AE uploaded. Thanks to Max mtg.
Attachments
Masters Edition.zip
(14.95 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
Last edited by Hib on 24 Jun 2013, 07:42, edited 2 times in total.
Hib

Re: MTGO Masters Edition

Postby Max mtg » 18 Jun 2013, 04:37

Good job. The new edition description format turned out to be useful :)

Still the card names you've listed use some characters that won't be recognized by Forge. I mean AE (written in a single letter) and letters with diaeresis. Use matching letters without diacritics instead.
Single class for single responsibility.
Max mtg
Programmer

Return to Forge