It is currently 07 May 2024, 15:38

Text Size

Wins not being recorded

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Wins not being recorded

Postby rydelfox » 03 Aug 2013, 01:54

I've been playing in Quest mode, and no matter how many times I win, the "wins" counter on the side doesn't go up. Losses does seem to function normally. I initially started in 1.4.3 where I first noticed the issue, then updated to 1.4.5. I have tried starting a new quest, but the issue persists.

This is preventing Rank Increases, and likely preventing whatever "Wins for Pack" does in the store.

I've also noticed people reporting getting booster packs on losing, which I haven't gotten, but I prefer it that way anyway.

I'm playing on Medium difficulty in Fantasy Mode with all the default settings
rydelfox

Re: Wins not being recorded

Postby friarsol » 03 Aug 2013, 02:11

Are you winning a whole match? Or just one game? It's not like Shandalar where you only play a single game to determine the winner.

Boosters for losses is only for Easy difficulty.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Re: Wins not being recorded

Postby rydelfox » 03 Aug 2013, 03:05

I'm winning the whole match to the point where I'm getting gold and a booster pack.

EDIT: Nevermind - I found the problem. At the win screen, in order for the victory to be recorded, I need to click the Great button (which I didn't realize was a button.) I was just closing the window, like I do to exit the deck editor.

The cards I get from the booster are recorded. The win should probably be recorded at that point.
rydelfox

Return to Forge