It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 09:00

Text Size

How should i download all the images?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: How should i download all the images?

Postby Aegisthus » 06 Jul 2015, 04:18

Thanks to all involved for a fantastic platform.

I also am missing pictures. From reading the documentation of Forge Beta: 6-5-2015 ver 1.5.40, I note that "There are still a few images missing in Forge and rectifying that is an ongoing effort." However, there are some surprising absences. I am not seeing the image for one Journey Into Nyx card, Temple of Malady. And the notes reported that Liliana, Heretical Healer is available, but it does not show up at all when I search for it. When I download images about 1000 are skipped. Is this normal? Might I be able to save images from Google searches and manually add them to Forge?
Aegisthus

Postby friarsol » 06 Jul 2015, 12:11

Aegisthus wrote:And the notes reported that Liliana, Heretical Healer is available, but it does not show up at all when I search for it.
To clarify this, we don't release scripted cards for upcoming sets until the set is about to come out (closer to prerelease time). This gives developers time to test cards, since usually when 300+ cards are being released at once there's bound to be a few card issues.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Aegisthus » 06 Jul 2015, 18:43

friarsol, thanks for the insight. I believe I saw that one forum user was only missing a few hundred images. Is it normal that I am missing 1000? Can I add these myself, or contribute to the Forge project by adding images to a database?
Aegisthus

Postby moush » 30 Sep 2016, 08:53

I've been trying to import my images but Forge must not recognize them or something because it imports 0 images. I used Gatherer Extractor to get the images and have them all in a directory ready to go.
moush

How to find out about the correct image location?

Postby PrinzMurmel » 01 Sep 2018, 01:20

I have some issues with making missing card images available (v1.6.4). I am able to fetch the images themselves, but for some special cases don't know where to put them under which name, e.g. AKH: Rags//Riches or Reduce//Rubble. These cards are actually there in the AKH folder, but fail to load (having a name like Rags»Riches.full.jpg).
Auto-loading missing files also doesn't work (for example a Stone Quarry is missing, but only a Stone Quarry.full.jpg.tmp folder is generated that remains empty).

I once could see the expected filename in the forge.log, which would be helpful here. But that does not seem to be working anymore. Can I configure/activate this somehow?
Otherwise, what is the best way to find out what the expected file name is. Sorry if that was answered before, I searched the forum but didn't find it.

Regards, P.M. {G}
PrinzMurmel

Postby austinio7116 » 01 Sep 2018, 08:16

For those double face cards, there should be nothing between the two words, i.e. StruggleSurvive.full.jpg
austinio7116

Previous

Return to Forge