It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 03:44

Text Size

import decks and freeze

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

import decks and freeze

Postby rnxd » 18 Jan 2014, 22:49

hello to everybody, i started using forge 2 days ago and i really like the engine. i tried to import some decks using the "import data" button when it finished, i couldn't find them in any folder. then when i tried to reopen forge it gets freezed at the "loading deck screen". i tried renaming the game folder to "forge001" but then when i create or try to import a deck again it gets stuck.
Also i downloaded the cards images with the "lq" button and all went right except that some of them are missing. where can i get the images that are missing?
I really appreciate your help :)
rnxd

Re: import decks and freeze

Postby moomarc » 19 Jan 2014, 05:18

With regards to the missing pictures, if it's not showing then the pictures simply aren't available yet. As for the importing decks and subsequent freeze, I haven't used the feature for quite a long while so can't help there. Sorry.
-Marc
moomarc
Pixel Commander

Postby rnxd » 19 Jan 2014, 07:47

thanks mate! images issue solved :D

anyone know something about the freeze?
rnxd

Postby timmermac » 20 Jan 2014, 13:30

More than likely, one or more of the decks you are trying to import has invalid data that is causing Forge to lock up. Post a copy of what you're trying to import, and perhaps one the programmers can tell you what Forge isn't liking.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Return to Forge