It is currently 23 Apr 2017, 13:58
   
Text Size

Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Moderators: timmermac, moomarc, Chris H., DennisBergkamp, Rob Cashwalker, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Sakti » 27 Jan 2017, 21:23

As soon as I can post the error log I'll do so. I'm not sure what could be the issue and the log is totally Greek to me.
Sakti
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 24 Jan 2017, 00:48
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby timmermac » 29 Jan 2017, 20:14

Sakti wrote:As soon as I can post the error log I'll do so. I'm not sure what could be the issue and the log is totally Greek to me.
One more post and you'll be able to post the error log.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
User avatar
timmermac
Tester
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: 17 May 2010, 20:36
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Agetian » 29 Jan 2017, 20:17

UPDATE (01/29/17): I released mobile Forge build 1.5.60.001 Alpha, which is released completely in sync with desktop Forge 1.5.59 Beta and contains the same set of feature updates and bug fixes. Enjoy!

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Agetian » 31 Jan 2017, 15:25

UPDATE (01/31/17): I released mobile Forge build 1.5.60.002 Alpha, this release addresses a couple crashes/hangs and also addresses minor issues with mobile-specific features (for instance, the single-opponent Sealed/Draft games should no longer offer to continue the tournament into other rounds).

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby timmermac » 01 Feb 2017, 18:30

Agetian wrote:UPDATE (01/31/17): I released mobile Forge build 1.5.60.002 Alpha, this release addresses a couple crashes/hangs and also addresses minor issues with mobile-specific features (for instance, the single-opponent Sealed/Draft games should no longer offer to continue the tournament into other rounds).

- Agetian
Forge didn't auto-update to this version when I launched it this morning.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
User avatar
timmermac
Tester
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: 17 May 2010, 20:36
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Jacob5849 » 02 Feb 2017, 18:31

Description: Got this error when attempting to start a constructed match with a custom deck.

IllegalArgumentException | Open
Code: Select all
Forge Version:    1.5.60.002
Operating System: Linux 3.10.49-gb482d00 armv7l
Java Version:     0 The Android Project

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Charge is not a constant in forge.game.card.CounterType
   at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:200)
   at forge.game.card.CounterType.valueOf(CounterType.java:29)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactoryUtil.makeEtbCounter(CardFactoryUtil.java:2469)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactoryUtil.setupEtbKeywords(CardFactoryUtil.java:2450)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactoryUtil.setupKeywordedAbilities(CardFactoryUtil.java:2400)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactory.buildAbilities(CardFactory.java:352)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactory.getCard(CardFactory.java:264)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactory.getCard(CardFactory.java:256)
   at forge.game.card.Card.fromPaperCard(Card.java:6940)
   at forge.game.Match.preparePlayerLibrary(Match.java:193)
   at forge.game.Match.prepareAllZones(Match.java:257)
   at forge.game.Match.startGame(Match.java:83)
   at forge.match.HostedMatch$2.run(HostedMatch.java:220)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1113)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:588)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Jacob5849
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Jan 2017, 14:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Agetian » 03 Feb 2017, 04:27

Jacob5849 wrote:Description: Got this error when attempting to start a constructed match with a custom deck.

IllegalArgumentException | Open
Code: Select all
Forge Version:    1.5.60.002
Operating System: Linux 3.10.49-gb482d00 armv7l
Java Version:     0 The Android Project

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Charge is not a constant in forge.game.card.CounterType
   at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:200)
   at forge.game.card.CounterType.valueOf(CounterType.java:29)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactoryUtil.makeEtbCounter(CardFactoryUtil.java:2469)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactoryUtil.setupEtbKeywords(CardFactoryUtil.java:2450)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactoryUtil.setupKeywordedAbilities(CardFactoryUtil.java:2400)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactory.buildAbilities(CardFactory.java:352)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactory.getCard(CardFactory.java:264)
   at forge.game.card.CardFactory.getCard(CardFactory.java:256)
   at forge.game.card.Card.fromPaperCard(Card.java:6940)
   at forge.game.Match.preparePlayerLibrary(Match.java:193)
   at forge.game.Match.prepareAllZones(Match.java:257)
   at forge.game.Match.startGame(Match.java:83)
   at forge.match.HostedMatch$2.run(HostedMatch.java:220)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1113)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:588)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Hmm, seeing the deck list for your custom deck could really help.
Did your deck happen to have Everflowing Chalice in it? If yes, then I fixed the issue upstream (and the fix will be available in .003 once it's released). If not, I'd love to see what cards you have so that I can help better. :)

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Agetian » 03 Feb 2017, 04:27

timmermac wrote:
Agetian wrote:UPDATE (01/31/17): I released mobile Forge build 1.5.60.002 Alpha, this release addresses a couple crashes/hangs and also addresses minor issues with mobile-specific features (for instance, the single-opponent Sealed/Draft games should no longer offer to continue the tournament into other rounds).

- Agetian
Forge didn't auto-update to this version when I launched it this morning.
This does happen sometimes when the server fails to respond quickly enough or when there's some network lag. If you try again, does it update for you now?

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Agetian » 03 Feb 2017, 09:26

UPDATE (02/03/17): Version 1.5.60.003 is released. It's an incremental release fixing some issues and crashes reported before.

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby timmermac » 03 Feb 2017, 20:03

Agetian wrote:
timmermac wrote:
Agetian wrote:UPDATE (01/31/17): I released mobile Forge build 1.5.60.002 Alpha, this release addresses a couple crashes/hangs and also addresses minor issues with mobile-specific features (for instance, the single-opponent Sealed/Draft games should no longer offer to continue the tournament into other rounds).

- Agetian
Forge didn't auto-update to this version when I launched it this morning.
This does happen sometimes when the server fails to respond quickly enough or when there's some network lag. If you try again, does it update for you now?

- Agetian
It did the next time I launched. Thanks.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
User avatar
timmermac
Tester
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: 17 May 2010, 20:36
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby 1mrlee » 03 Feb 2017, 21:44

Valakut triggers foot some reason broke..

Image attached.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170202-101325.png
1mrlee
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Oct 2015, 00:34
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby 1mrlee » 03 Feb 2017, 21:44

Only did 6 damage
Attachments
Screenshot_20170201-124532.png
1mrlee
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 07 Oct 2015, 00:34
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Sakti » 04 Feb 2017, 00:25

Is this the right place to post crash logs? A need to make a few more comments before it will let me.
Sakti
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 24 Jan 2017, 00:48
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Sakti » 04 Feb 2017, 00:25

Description: Loading a saved world quest made a few hours prior.

RuntimeException | Open
Code: Select all
Forge Version:    1.5.60.003
Operating System: Linux 3.4.0-4584173 armv7l
Java Version:     0 The Android Project

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.EOFException
   at forge.quest.io.QuestDataIO.loadData(QuestDataIO.java:138)
   at forge.screens.quest.LoadQuestScreen$4.run(LoadQuestScreen.java:107)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
   at libcore.io.Streams.readFully(Streams.java:83)
   at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(GZIPInputStream.java:209)
   at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(GZIPInputStream.java:106)
   at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(GZIPInputStream.java:88)
   at forge.quest.io.QuestDataIO.loadData(QuestDataIO.java:107)
   ... 2 more
Sakti
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 24 Jan 2017, 00:48
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Forge Android App: 11-13-2016 Alpha 1.5.58.002

Postby Agetian » 04 Feb 2017, 05:03

@ Sakti: can you please attach your quest save file to inspect? (you won't be able to attach .dat files directly, so you'll need to zip it up). Looks like it got corrupt for some reason :/ Maybe I can find a way to recover it.

Also, can you please elaborate a bit more on the Valakut case above? What exactly triggered it, how much damage was expected, etc.? Thanks in advance!

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 298 times

PreviousNext

Return to Forge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


Who is online

In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 279 on 11 Jul 2013, 22:03

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Login Form