It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:45

Text Size

Multiple Questions

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Multiple Questions

Postby Senchin » 12 Aug 2009, 21:01

Hello All,

I will cover some subjects in this post and I'm new on this forum, so forgive me if I'm posting at the wrong place and feel free to redirect me to the right place.

First of all, you guys are freakin unbelivable. I've played Magic about 15 years ago and the new XBLA game tickled me enough to start again, albeit in electronic format. After much disapointment over MTGOnline I found some freewares, includint MTG Forge. And I fell in love. You guys really rock !

So on with the topics:

First, I can't seem to use mana generating artifacts such as the Sol Ring or the Black Lotus. If I tap them before casting a spell, the manapool does not seems to contain the mana I just added. And I cannot tap them during a spell cast like I would tap a Mox or a Land. How does the manapool work and is there some kind of user guide for this kind of problems ?

Second, I would love to have the Candelabra of Tawnos and Mana Flare cards made available. Is there some kind of request list that we can fill ?

And third, is there a feature request list available. I would love to see some filtering features added to the deck editor in addition to sorting.

Thanks a lot !
Senchin

Re: Multiple Questions

Postby silly freak » 12 Aug 2009, 21:26

hi senchin!

the abilities that generate more than one mana are indeed handled differently. you just have to use the abilities before you play the spell. then, the mana pool card (should) get that many abilities you can use while playing spells.

for card requests, there is an own thread: http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1120
the candelabra seems very doable, I don't know about mana flare though.

afaik there's no dedicated feature request thread. however, chris has just announced he will rework the deck editor, so you could reply in his thread
___

where's the "trust me, that will work!" switch for the compiler?
Laterna Magica - blog, forum, project, 2010/09/06 release!
silly freak
DEVELOPER

Postby Senchin » 13 Aug 2009, 01:17

Merci Silly !
Senchin

Postby apthaven » 13 Aug 2009, 14:37

Senchin wrote:Hello All,

And third, is there a feature request list available. I would love to see some filtering features added to the deck editor in addition to sorting.

Thanks a lot !
Why not start a thread about requesting features? Though I'm sure that its more of the developers who should deal with this though as we (players) don't have much control on what's going to be released on the next versions other than give our feedback on the game itself.
"I am a man and real men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown." - Jace Wayland
apthaven
Tester

Postby mtgrares » 17 Aug 2009, 15:45

You can start a thread for feature requests if you want to. The feedback gives us developers an idea of what is working well and what doesn't work.
mtgrares
DEVELOPER

Return to Forge