It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 17:26

Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby friarsol » 03 May 2018, 01:34

Axehat wrote:Apologies in advance if this feature has already been requested. I did a quick search and looked through a few pages, but couldn't find anything, and I'm not sure how to word it in a way that the search would find it.

Wondering if a combo tester or rules tester could be implemented. A sort of false game mode or puzzle-like mode where you can set up the entire board to test specific combos. Purpose would be to be able to check how rules or cards work together in instances where the particular combo is just obscure enough that Google can't find a relevant answer, and asking a forum might take too long for a response (ie. mid-game).

Couldn't find a similar feature within the mobile app, though if it does exist and I'm not looking in the right place then that would be great. I will probably attempt to make it myself anyway, but it will take some time to learn how the app is built and works and stuff.

Thanks!
Note that if you want to ask if something works, a resource like http://chat.magicjudges.org/mtgrules/ for that.. As for your original question, it sounds like you can do what you want developers mode which is available in the preferences. This allows you to add cards to play/hand/etc. wherever you want to setup the game state.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Kiryu666 » 03 May 2018, 16:42

add the Card "Summon The Pack" preferably at no cost to create a format of 60 "cards/boosters [-o<

and more options for momir basic: drop limit,color pie,formats etc etc etc :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kiryu666

Postby Axehat » 05 May 2018, 17:55

friarsol wrote:As for your original question, it sounds like you can do what you want developers mode which is available in the preferences. This allows you to add cards to play/hand/etc. wherever you want to setup the game state.
Ah, that's great! I saw the dev option, but never thought to enable it to see what it could do. Thanks!
Axehat

Postby M47750N » 08 May 2018, 18:32

Could you please add Planechase and Archenemy Rumble to Online Multiplayer? [-o<
M47750N

Postby stormcat » 21 May 2018, 09:48

stormcat

Postby lindleya1 » 09 Jun 2018, 02:42

Would it be possible to update the AI to recognize damage redirection effects like Pariah/Pariah's Shield? Especially on creatures like Stuffy Doll
lindleya1

Postby Aetherbird » 11 Jun 2018, 17:41

I would love to see an option to add subfolders or folders in general instead of my decks being all stuffed together under “custom user decks“.

I could then seperate competetive decks from tribal or themed funbrews and seperate my decks from my wifes decks or.... whatever.

Right now im using the “favorite deck“ maybe add more signs?
Aetherbird

Postby lindleya1 » 16 Jun 2018, 13:58

Could we have an option to have the Nephilim as commanders? Most playgroups allow them as commanders as they should have been Legendary, even Mark Rosewater said he regretted not making them Legendary.
lindleya1

Postby lindleya1 » 18 Jun 2018, 10:22

lindleya1 wrote:Could we have an option to have the Nephilim as commanders? Most playgroups allow them as commanders as they should have been Legendary, even Mark Rosewater said he regretted not making them Legendary.
Obviously this would also apply to the other "Unofficial" commanders such as Maelstrom Archangel and Chromanticore.
Maybe have an option to set unofficial commanders as needed?
lindleya1

Postby RumbleBBU » 19 Jun 2018, 03:37

Just one tiny request...

The random deck generator feature is cool. I just wish I could make it use the filters I set in the deck editor. I mean, it seems to use the full cardpool all the time. What I would like is to be able to specify an environment/era (or a quest world), i.e., basically a limited group of sets, and then generate random decks that are based on that limited cardpool.

Or maybe there is a way and I just haven't figured it out yet...

(And sadly, I don't currently have the time to code it myself.)
RumbleBBU

Postby grottomak » 19 Jun 2018, 10:47

I'd love to have an option in the settings to always have a detailed Oracle description of keywords, not just when the card itself has one in parentheses
grottomak

Postby RanDomino » 20 Jun 2018, 18:26

The Manalink 3.0 forum has a Bug Reports subforum and I think Forge could use one, too. It could double as a "hey this isn't technically a bug but this should be fixed" forum; for example, I'm trying to figure out how to report that the AI keeps targeting creatures in my graveyard with its Angel of Serenity, which is a legal but ridiculously bad play, but I don't see a good place to report this.
RanDomino

Postby friarsol » 21 Jun 2018, 00:45

RanDomino wrote:The Manalink 3.0 forum has a Bug Reports subforum and I think Forge could use one, too. It could double as a "hey this isn't technically a bug but this should be fixed" forum; for example, I'm trying to figure out how to report that the AI keeps targeting creatures in my graveyard with its Angel of Serenity, which is a legal but ridiculously bad play, but I don't see a good place to report this.
As mentioned in the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11825, there are 5 places that general bug reports should be asked:

Card AI (Improvements) Requests (non combat AI dumb plays)
AI attacking and blocking Observations (combat AI dumb plays)

Actual bugs (illegal plays or non-ai related) should go in one of three release threads whichever is most appropriate:

The Android release thread (if it seems Android UI specific)
The Latest release thread (for people on the latest full release)
The Snapshot Build thread (for people on snapshot builds including non-android ui specific android issues)
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby ElvishSpirit » 25 Jun 2018, 13:58

I'm not sure how often this is requested, but I would love to get my hands on Planar Conquest on PC! Looks like so much fun!
ElvishSpirit

Postby Kiryu666 » 30 Jun 2018, 16:30

put the pauper filter again please !!!

and if I may ask for something more in the multi-colored cards would be a good idea filter option using guilds of rakdos, golgari, sultai etc. making it easy to find multi-colored cards of specific guilds etc.
Kiryu666

PreviousNext

Return to Forge