It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:23

Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby chhawkins2001 » 31 May 2021, 09:33

Now that windows has created the winget tool, it would be nice to be able to download/update forge with an exe, rather than downloading the whole zip ourselves and unzipping it. If this were to be done, the link to forge could be added to winget to allow for easy installing and/or updating with one simple command. This would also make the installation process more user-friendly to people who are not as comfortable with the downloading and unzipping process with every update (in other words, I don't want to have to deal with helping my friends update the game every time it updates)
chhawkins2001

Postby Snoops2 » 31 May 2021, 10:04

chhawkins2001 wrote:Now that windows has created the winget tool, it would be nice to be able to download/update forge with an exe, rather than downloading the whole zip ourselves and unzipping it. If this were to be done, the link to forge could be added to winget to allow for easy installing and/or updating with one simple command. This would also make the installation process more user-friendly to people who are not as comfortable with the downloading and unzipping process with every update (in other words, I don't want to have to deal with helping my friends update the game every time it updates)
You could check out: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21514&hilit=launcher
Snoops2

Postby joey4track » 06 Jul 2021, 19:26

It would be really cool if we could play constructed commander decks in quest mode and not just the randomly generated ones. I've tried to set up quest worlds with custom decks but no matter what world you travel to you still can only pick from random decks.
joey4track

Postby Siber1an » 28 Jul 2021, 15:14

Hi dear mages!

Below few dreams/requests, hope it will be interesting for many players! [-o<

1) Add buttons on game Result screen:
- hide results and view battlefield
- view opponent hand
- view topdeck

2) Magic is so huge and this have some after-effects like a performance issue in Deck Editor. I think good idea is add menu in Game Settings, where we can control sets used by Forge.
Siber1an

Postby 1234567 » 08 Aug 2021, 10:50

Regarding the switching between the art picture and the description page, why not change the sliding down to a click within the range?My fingers hurt ಠ︵ಠ...the apk

Postby Ergg » 14 Aug 2021, 19:11

Ergg wrote:It would be nice to add Historic (from MTG Arena) as a format. I don't think it has been requested yet.

Anyway thanks a lot for all the work you guys are doing !
You've added it !! Thank's guys you're great !
Ergg

Postby Snoops2 » 15 Aug 2021, 13:30

Ergg wrote:
Ergg wrote:It would be nice to add Historic (from MTG Arena) as a format. I don't think it has been requested yet.

We've had Historic for a quite a while now it's just not prominant and a little hidden away, maybe that will change though as it seems to be a well-played format now :)
Snoops2

Postby verdealex79 » 29 Aug 2021, 07:24

It would be awesome an option for Quest Mode, to specify a list of single sets which are not "awarded" as rewards.

I ask this because lately Wizards got crazy into releasing an absurd amount of sets, so fast that I cant find adequate images for all the cards. Scryfall has most of them, but many are low quality and many months passes before they update them with hires images (and they dont always do).
With an option about single sets to exclude, it would be possibile for me to continue playing without fighting with tonz of faceless cards.

Unfortunately it seems that Charlequin stopped his awesome work...
verdealex79

Postby Marek14 » 04 Sep 2021, 11:24

Since each deck has an "era" where it was first playable (the set where the last cards came out), is there a way to prevent the game from using card images from later sets?
Marek14
Tester

Postby Dynamo345 » 13 Sep 2021, 15:37

i Have just started playing i like the deck statistics in the deck builder but theres one thing missing to me which brings my request

I would like to see a "Mana production" percentage as well so i can tell what my lands/rocks/dorks or what were can produce in the deck (nubmer of cards that can produce whatever colors)
Dynamo345

Postby Marek14 » 14 Sep 2021, 07:41

When zooming on a card with mousewheel-up, it would be nice to display both sides of a DFC at once.
Marek14
Tester

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 29 Sep 2021, 10:35

Snoops2 wrote:
Ergg wrote:

We've had Historic for a quite a while now it's just not prominant and a little hidden away, maybe that will change though as it seems to be a well-played format now :)
So, will it be implemented? Between Pioneer and Historic, the latter seems to be far more popular.

BTW, where is it? I tried to find it but I wasn't able to find it for now.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 23 Oct 2021, 10:54

One nice feature would be the ability for Forge to let you see at any time the cards you've already seen in your opponent's hand, like in Arena.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby blurcase » 25 Oct 2021, 08:08

Not sure if this has been requested before, but can I request for Download HQ Set Pictures? Same feature as Download LQ Set Pictures but HQ quality instead. It would be nice and nostalgic to see the older cards in their original form and set symbol.
blurcase

Postby thenaiker » 02 Nov 2021, 09:00

Hi, this is my request: would it be possible to introduce a "Tournament mode" offline? The user could choose whether impersonating only one player or more, and you could choose also the structure of the tournament (Swiss-system and so on)

Thank you
thenaiker

PreviousNext

Return to Forge