It is currently 24 Aug 2019, 11:22
   
Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, friarsol, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby verdealex79 » 01 May 2019, 11:14

friarsol wrote:
AStrangerIsHere wrote:Something that might be interesting: to have a graphic showing the mana curve for a deck. Would it be possible?
More than what shows up in Deck Statistics?
I agree with AStrangerIsHere. A graphic with bars about the mana curve would be a nice improvement... much more immediate than only reading raw numbers, altough I'd keep them too.

At least, I am used to seeing the mana curves plotted in that way, in other Magic places.
verdealex79
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 01 Apr 2013, 18:19
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 02 May 2019, 11:32

friarsol wrote:
AStrangerIsHere wrote:Something that might be interesting: to have a graphic showing the mana curve for a deck. Would it be possible?
More than what shows up in Deck Statistics?
I must admit, all this discussion just made me notice that there already was information about the mana curve in the Deck Statistics.

So, yeah, I thought of something less abtract and easier to read, but it's not that absolutely necessary. But like verdealex79 said, it would be a nice improvement.
AStrangerIsHere
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jan 2019, 01:17
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 06 May 2019, 14:27

Something useful, the ability to disable auto-yield. I know it's already implemented, but only when present on the stack, not everytime.

Here's my example, I was playing a Sliver deck and I was using a Aether Vial. For the first match, I enabled auto-yield when Aether Vial had enough counters. But, in the second match, the auto-yied was still enabled and at the beginning of the upkeep I wasn't abled to disable it.
AStrangerIsHere
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jan 2019, 01:17
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby friarsol » 06 May 2019, 21:30

AStrangerIsHere wrote:Something useful, the ability to disable auto-yield. I know it's already implemented, but only when present on the stack, not everytime.

Here's my example, I was playing a Sliver deck and I was using a Aether Vial. For the first match, I enabled auto-yield when Aether Vial had enough counters. But, in the second match, the auto-yied was still enabled and at the beginning of the upkeep I wasn't abled to disable it.
Can't you access auto yields through the file menu?
friarsol
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7463
Joined: 15 May 2010, 04:20
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 933 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 07 May 2019, 06:04

friarsol wrote:
AStrangerIsHere wrote:Something useful, the ability to disable auto-yield. I know it's already implemented, but only when present on the stack, not everytime.

Here's my example, I was playing a Sliver deck and I was using a Aether Vial. For the first match, I enabled auto-yield when Aether Vial had enough counters. But, in the second match, the auto-yied was still enabled and at the beginning of the upkeep I wasn't abled to disable it.
Can't you access auto yields through the file menu?
I can, indeed. I didn't know it was possible to do it this way. Sorry for the inconvenience. But for ease of use, maybe a button in the Dock menu would allow more people to avoid this kind of error.
AStrangerIsHere
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jan 2019, 01:17
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby friarsol » 08 May 2019, 01:29

AStrangerIsHere wrote:
friarsol wrote:
AStrangerIsHere wrote:Something useful, the ability to disable auto-yield. I know it's already implemented, but only when present on the stack, not everytime.

Here's my example, I was playing a Sliver deck and I was using a Aether Vial. For the first match, I enabled auto-yield when Aether Vial had enough counters. But, in the second match, the auto-yied was still enabled and at the beginning of the upkeep I wasn't abled to disable it.
Can't you access auto yields through the file menu?
I can, indeed. I didn't know it was possible to do it this way. Sorry for the inconvenience. But for ease of use, maybe a button in the Dock menu would allow more people to avoid this kind of error.
IMO there's already too much in the dock to begin with. These type of rarely used things should be hidden away in a file menu. If we had a dedicated UI person, maybe we could have the dock be things you want to quickly access from file menu options. But I don't see that happening with our current crew.
friarsol
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7463
Joined: 15 May 2010, 04:20
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 933 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 08 May 2019, 08:36

I see. Well, that's too bad but I understand why it won't change.
AStrangerIsHere
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jan 2019, 01:17
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Kiryu666 » 19 May 2019, 12:13

please create a way to sell all the cards while they are not on the side or the deck in quest mode !!!! [-o< :mrgreen:
Kiryu666
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 03 Aug 2015, 12:55
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby friarsol » 20 May 2019, 00:28

Kiryu666 wrote:please create a way to sell all the cards while they are not on the side or the deck in quest mode !!!! [-o< :mrgreen:
Can't you just sort by deck and multi-select all of the cards?
friarsol
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7463
Joined: 15 May 2010, 04:20
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 933 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby RagnitePowered » 29 May 2019, 19:17

Eh, I wouldn't be again something to help me stop doing game related stuff when I should be working :mrgreen: I mean, I'm calculating what budget deck would be the best for me while I should've begun classing these hotels for sale in Spain by rentability for my company four hours ago... Please send help
RagnitePowered
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 31 Mar 2019, 09:00
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Symphonic » 31 May 2019, 21:41

JCaleb wrote:
Devilman06 wrote:is it possible to add a setting for the different Mulligans and commander Life totals? the group i play with in EDH/Commander use a Free first Mulligan for instance or Friendly mulligan as it known. they also dropped the life total to 30 but an option to set starting life would be nice
that would be wonderful because in my playgroup we play Duel(Frecnh) 1v1 so with 20 life, and it coul really help me to playtest decks
I would like to join this commander-life-setting request.
Being able to change the life total in commander games to 20 lifepoints each, as it is played in Duel Commander, would be really awesome.
I also know some other people that would really appreciate having this option.
Symphonic
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 10 Dec 2011, 19:09
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby guytrash » 01 Jun 2019, 05:36

Any chance we might get Oathbreaker added as a playable format in the near future?
guytrash
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Jun 2019, 05:28
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby vondes » 02 Jun 2019, 10:25

Would it be possible to have some sort of card hint added to Beastmaster Ascension so the AI will always attack with creatures once an Ascension hits the battlefield?
vondes
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 18 Jun 2017, 13:37
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby stormcat » 04 Jun 2019, 01:37

Please back decklist to the previous format.
For example, It's very inconvenient for artifact lands to go into "artifact" instead of "land".
stormcat
 
Posts: 356
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 05:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Devilman06 » 04 Jun 2019, 15:46

for Commander quest settings, would it be possible to add a sort for Unique cards only? as in one of each type regardless of set.trying to build a deck and sort through, say, Forests for every single set...
Devilman06
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 29 Jan 2010, 03:59
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

PreviousNext

Return to Forge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bossfrost and 11 guests


Who is online

In total there are 12 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 287 on 31 Mar 2019, 04:11

Users browsing this forum: Bossfrost and 11 guests

Login Form