It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:36

Text Size

Snapshot builds

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Snapshot builds

Postby Thrint » 24 Jan 2019, 14:39

Hey, there's a card misspelled in the 1.6.20 r363 snapshot build, "Azorious Guildgate". Just FYI.
Thrint

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 27 Jan 2019, 15:24

Don't know what happened, but in the 380 build, cards that allow you to play an exiled opponent's card with any mana don't work anymore. I said "all", but I tested Dire Fleet Daredevil, Hostage Taker and Thief of Sanity, and even though the cards are exiled, it's now impossible to cast them.

Edit: the problem wasn't there in the 376.

There's also some small problems:
The token Ragavan, produced by Kari Zev, Skyship Raider is a hornet with flying. The cause is in the tokenscripts folder.
The first ability of Dovin, Grand Arbiter doesn't work. In fact, it just produced the infamous message: "Waiting for opponent", with nothing else happening.
The ability of Gutterbones when it's in a graveyard doesn't work either.
And Theater of Horrors doesn't exile any cards.

Another edit:
Deputy of Detention doesn't exile cards with the same name, only the one targeted, and when he leaves the battlefield, the exiled card doesn't come back. So, here's a working version, although I'm not sure about the incursion of DBCleanup in it (it was there in the original version):
Code: Select all
Name:Deputy of Detention
ManaCost:1 W U
Types:Creature Vedalken Wizard
PT:1/3
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigExile | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, exile target nonland permanent an opponent controls and all other nonland permanents that player controls with the same name as that permanent until CARDNAME leaves the battlefield.
SVar:TrigExile:DB$ ChangeZone | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Exile | ValidTgts$ Permanent.nonLand+OppCtrl | TgtPrompt$ Select target nonland permanent an opponent controls | RememberTargets$ True | ForgetOtherTargets$ True | SubAbility$ DBChangeZoneAll
SVar:DBChangeZoneAll:DB$ ChangeZoneAll | ChangeType$ Remembered.sameName | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Exile | RememberChanged$ True | SubAbility$ DBCleanup
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Any | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigReturn | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME leaves the battlefield, return the exiled cards to the battlefield under their owner's control.
SVar:TrigReturn:DB$ ChangeZoneAll | ChangeType$ Card.IsRemembered | Origin$ Exile | Destination$ Battlefield
SVar:DBCleanup:DB$ Cleanup
Oracle:When Deputy of Detention enters the battlefield, exile target nonland permanent an opponent controls and all other nonland permanents that player controls with the same name as that permanent until Deputy of Detention leaves the battlefield.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 27 Jan 2019, 23:36

Another thing I noticed, when Spawn of Mayhem dies, the message: "Waiting for opponent" appears and Forge stops working.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby premiersoupir » 28 Jan 2019, 02:27

I'm running 1.6.20-r380.

1. I just cast Light Up the Stage for its Spectacle Cost, and while my two cards were exiled, the AI opponent is deep in the tank. I'm stuck "Waiting for Opponent..."

2. Kari Zev, Skyship Raider is creating a 1/1 Hornet instead of Ragavan. The Hornet is listed as being from AER, it is colorless, and it has flying and haste.

3. I'm not sure how Captive Audience's implementation is supposed to work, but when I cast it, I had control of the enchantment (I was not given a choice of opponent, nor did my solitary opponent gain control of it). The enchantment triggers on my upkeep, but I never get an opportunity to choose an option, nor, apparently, does my opponent.
premiersoupir

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 28 Jan 2019, 10:07

So, about Spawn of Mayhem, this one should be working fine. I hope.

Name:Spawn of Mayhem
ManaCost:2 B B
Types:Creature Demon
PT:4/4
K:Spectacle:1 B B
K:Flying
K:Trample
T:Mode$ Phase | Phase$ Upkeep | ValidPlayer$ You | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | Execute$ TrigDmg | TriggerDescription$ At the beginning of your upkeep, CARDNAME deals 1 damage to each player. Then if you have 10 or less life, put a +1/+1 counter on CARDNAME.
SVar:TrigDmg:DB$DealDamage | Defined$ Player | NumDmg$ 1 | SubAbility$ DBCounter
SVar:DBCounter:DB$PutCounter | Defined$ Self | CounterType$ P1P1 | CounterNum$ 1 | ConditionCheckSVar$ X | ConditionSVarCompare$ LE10 | References$ X
SVar:X:Count$YourLifeTotal
DeckHas:Ability$Counters
Oracle:Spectacle {1}{B}{B} (You may cast this spell for its spectacle cost rather than its mana cost if an opponent lost life this turn.)\nFlying, trample\nAt the beginning of your upkeep, Spawn of Mayhem deals 1 damage to each player. Then if you have 10 or less life, put a +1/+1 counter on Spawn of Mayhem.
Edit: I noticed Pestilent Spirit wasn't giving deathtouch to my instants/sorceries, so here's a working version (it was missing AffectedZone$ Stack):
Name:Pestilent Spirit
ManaCost:2 B
Types:Creature Spirit
PT:3/2
K:Menace
K:Deathtouch
S:Mode$ Continuous | Affected$ Instant.YouCtrl,Sorcery.YouCtrl | AddKeyword$ Deathtouch | AffectedZone$ Stack | Description$ Instant and sorcery spells you control have deathtouch.
SVar:PlayMain1:TRUE
Oracle:Menace, deathtouch\nInstant and sorcery spells you control have deathtouch. (Any amount of damage they deal to a creature is enough to destroy it.)
AStrangerIsHere

Postby 5enza » 13 Feb 2019, 15:59

Is there an issue with the snapshots? Last snapshot available for download was 2/8/19.
5enza

Postby Hardwell » 11 Apr 2020, 21:48

You can find the newest snapshot builds here: snapshots.cardforge.org
Hardwell

Postby edwardfloraa » 19 Jul 2020, 14:38

That's really great...
edwardfloraa

Postby brainptr » 24 Sep 2020, 12:34

where are the latest snapshots to find?!
https://snapshots.cardforge.org/ is not up-to-date
brainptr

Postby timmermac » 24 Sep 2020, 22:50

Hop on the discord and check the #faq channel.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Postby MechZombie » 30 Sep 2020, 15:59

So, Im unsure what triggers him sometimes, but Orah, Skyclave Heirophant triggers very randomly when he really shouldnt, have a couple in a W/B Cleric Tribal deck i built, none in hand, none on field, and none in grave, triggers all the sudden when the ai board-wiped me, and brought back three of my creatures.
MechZombie

Postby Fregnor » 01 Oct 2020, 18:46

In snapshot 1.6.37, the Planeswalker Ultimate trophy for Jace, Mirror Mage cannot be earned. This clause of coding is missing:
| Ultimate$ True |
Fregnor

Postby Fregnor » 01 Oct 2020, 23:17

MechZombie wrote:So, Im unsure what triggers him sometimes, but Orah, Skyclave Heirophant triggers very randomly when he really shouldnt, have a couple in a W/B Cleric Tribal deck i built, none in hand, none on field, and none in grave, triggers all the sudden when the ai board-wiped me, and brought back three of my creatures.
I just had a similar problem. Orah, Skyclave Hierophant triggered from my library. I have never seen a card trigger from the library before.
Fregnor

Postby squee1968 » 05 Oct 2020, 20:50

Today's snapshot: Forsaken Monument is adding mana when i tap a Mox Sapphire
squee1968

Postby Northmoc1344 » 13 Oct 2020, 00:08

@MechZombie/Fregnor - I think Orah should behave a little better now...
@Fregnor - I didn't realize we were going to give that Jace a trophy case spot... talk about an easy one!
@squee1968 - think I've got the Forsaken Monument issue sorted

Thanks to all for the reports! MR for fixes is here
Northmoc1344

PreviousNext

Return to Forge