It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:34

Text Size

List Your Contributions - Complete List of Helpers

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: List Your Contributions - Complete List of Helpers

Postby mtgrares » 24 Oct 2009, 19:56

Obviously thanks to everybody. Sometime I'm going to list everyone on my blog and update the readme to include a list of people who have helped. At the beginning MTG Forge was unknown and no one was downloading but thankfully there is sort of a cascading effect and more and more people download it.

One of the first sites that I "advertised" on was http://retroremakes.com/ and there I caught the eye of Mr. Chaos, who my earliest supporter. From then on I learned the value of advertising and have tried to spread the gospel of Free Magic, lol.
mtgrares
DEVELOPER

Re: List Your Contributions - Complete List of Helpers

Postby Mr.Chaos » 25 Oct 2009, 06:16

mtgrares wrote:One of the first sites that I "advertised" on was http://retroremakes.com/ and there I caught the eye of Mr. Chaos, who my earliest supporter. From then on I learned the value of advertising and have tried to spread the gospel of Free Magic, lol.
WOOT! First! \:D/ :lol:
In those early days, Rares had so few "followers" that he just emailed me the next release of the game. Of course, it was a lot smaller back then.
Hmm, that makes it sound like it was way back in the stone age years of the internet, when it was only a few years ago actually. Then again, we was just climbing out of the dark days of dail up, so in a way it was the dark age of the internet. :mrgreen:
](*,) = coder at work, according to a coder.It does explain some of the bugs. :wink:
Mr.Chaos
Tester

Previous

Return to Forge