It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:26

Text Size

Targeting Arrows in Multiplayer only show up on Host screen

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Targeting Arrows in Multiplayer only show up on Host screen

Postby lefty » 11 Jan 2016, 20:18

Hi,

Wasn't sure where exactly to post this, but I'm playing the most recent desktop update of Forge (1.5.47) and have been trying to play locally with my wife using two laptops. Its working pretty smoothly aside from one fairly major issue that I can't seem to find a solution for.

Whenever we get to combat and the declare blockers phase, the targeting icon and blocking targeting arrows only show up on the screen of whoever the "host" player is. If the non-host is declaring blockers, their screen only displays a shield icon that indicates the card is blocker, but doesn't have any indication of what it is blocking. If the non-host is attacking, they dont see any kind of indication at all that any opposing cards are blocking (no arrows or even shield icon.) This obviously has a negative impact for the player that cant see, since casting instants to respond to specific blockers is a pretty crucial gameplay mechanic.

I checked and made sure targeting overlays were set to "always visible" on both screens. Any help would be appreciated, or maybe this could be solved in the next version build? We are so looking forward to having this working properly!

Many thanks!
lefty

Return to Forge