It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 02:44

Text Size

Some game errors

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Some game errors

Postby gioguarida1985 » 06 Jun 2016, 17:57

Hi! I've been using Forge last two weeks and I found two errors with standard cards:

1. Archangel Avacyn.

When any player controls Archangel avacyn and it dies with a nonangel creature (Languish, Planar Outburst), its ability to transform and deal 3 damage still triggers and resolving even when Archangel Avacyn is no longer on the battlefield.

2. Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger

As I know, Indestructible prevents the creature from dying for combat damage or effects that include the word "destroy", but it doesn't prevent damage. Example: If I attack with a 4/4 creature and my opponet blocks with Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, Ulamog is dealt 4 damage. If after that I cast Languish and a second Languish, Ulamog should die because it was dealt 4 damage already. Of course, I have my doubts about it, but I think it works this way (if not, please correct me :P)

Thank you.
gioguarida1985

Re: Some game errors

Postby Hanmac » 06 Jun 2016, 18:02

@ Archangel Avacyn is fixed in snapshots but not in release yet.

@ Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger: after you deald damage to it and the two Languish its a 2/2 with 4 damage. its has still indestructible so its not destroyed. but a third Languish would kill it.
Hanmac

Return to Forge