It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:00

Text Size

Custom Gauntlet ?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Custom Gauntlet ?

Postby cojoMan » 03 Aug 2016, 18:01

Hi guys,

I started playing around Shadowmoor, and understood the game starting somewhere at Alara, so I missed quite a few of the sets...
I got the preconstructed edition decks and put them in the right folder. Now what I'd like to do is make them into a gauntlet - if I understood correctly what a gauntlet is....

I'd like let's say to take all 5 decks from 10th ed precon, and play against them all, one at a time, with one of the decks, so I could cycle through the decks, and play against them all... But I am kinda missing on how to build this, I cannot add the decks I filter to the gauntlet.
Or am I doing it wrong ?

Have Forge mainly on a PC, any advice would be great, thanks !
cojoMan

Re: Custom Gauntlet ?

Postby friarsol » 03 Aug 2016, 19:56

On the "Build a Guantlet" screen you should be able to find the decks you are looking for and then click on the right arrows one at a time for each deck you want to face in the gauntlet. Once your gauntlet decks are set, save the gauntlet.

Then goto Load Gauntlet and select your newly named gauntlet, Forge should prompt you to choose the deck you want to play against the gauntlet....

You may need to isolate the decks you are looking to play against and get them in a place thats more easily found by Forge.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Re: Custom Gauntlet ?

Postby cojoMan » 04 Aug 2016, 04:04

thank you so much !
before starting playing more heavy, I customized forge to my liking, one of the customizations being the use of the journeyman skin - and that makes the arrows more or less invisible due to the color use...and myself not knowing there were actual ARROW buttons, and not arrow keys to use, I easily missed those.

thanks a lot again !
cojoMan

Return to Forge