It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 19:27

Text Size

How exactly do I assign a creature as my commander?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

How exactly do I assign a creature as my commander?

Postby TheProphetChuck » 15 Oct 2016, 02:56

I apologize if this should be obvious but I've clicked on every clickable thing I could in the deck editor, main menu and even the dang forge tab. I checked all the settings and every mode and right clicked anything and everything and I just can't figure it out. I saved the deck in the commander folder and it showed up for the commander setting and I thought it would just let me pick my commander before the game starts but sadly it wasn't that easy and I have no idea what else I could do. I didn't see this question in the forums so figured I'd just ask here in case others have the same issue.
TheProphetChuck

Re: How exactly do I assign a creature as my commander?

Postby friarsol » 16 Oct 2016, 03:17

You should really post in the Forge subforum if you want people to see your question:

viewforum.php?f=26
friarsol
Global Moderator

Re: How exactly do I assign a creature as my commander?

Postby Nekoatl » 18 Oct 2016, 02:27

Use the Commander Deck Editor. On the Constructed page, make sure the Commander box is checked. You may have to click the right-arrow to scroll the left column to the right so you can see and click the Commander Deck Editor button. Once in the editor, click the "Change Section" text below the buttons that filter your deck, twice. The text just to the left should change from "Main" to "Sideboard" and then to "Commander". Once it does, you can add your commander as you would any other card.
Nekoatl

Return to Forge