It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:38

Text Size

cardforge.org is down

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

cardforge.org is down

Postby Braids » 21 Nov 2016, 06:02

[url]cardforge.org[/url] is down, so I can't access mantis. i guess we're not using it any more? It looks like [url="http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=982"]RobCashwalker[/url] needs to re-up the domain by responding to an email message from the hosting provider. it would be nice to keep this going before it gets scooped up and taken hostage by a domain poacher.

i couldn't find any references to this in a search. it looks like cardforge.link is the new domain?
"That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen." --Rob Cashwalker, regarding Innistrad double-sided cards. One of the first times he and I have ever agreed on something. ;)
Braids
Programmer

Location: Unknown. Hobby: Driving myself and others to constructive madness.

Re: cardforge.org is down

Postby friarsol » 21 Nov 2016, 13:09

Yep, cardforge.link is the new domain. Rob hasn't been around and hadn't had time for Forge, and Krazy offered to takeover domain ownership so we switched over. Mantis was never really "fully" used to begin with. If people are actually willing to keep up with it, we had some talks of setting a new one up on the new server a bit back...

Welcome back Braids, what have you been up to?
friarsol
Global Moderator

Return to Forge