It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 06:28

Text Size

Vesuvan Shapeshifter and Aluren Bugs

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Vesuvan Shapeshifter and Aluren Bugs

Postby BloodReyvyn » 06 Dec 2016, 13:23

Still using the last Beta Release...

(1.) Vesuvan Shapeshifter seems to be able to copy any ability that says "When this creature is turned face up, <Do Something>" but has no other activated or triggered abilities of any kind.

Examples:

- If I copy my Brine Elemental, it WILL trigger the elemental's ability, thus granting me the devilish lockdown combo.

- If I copy a Grave Titan or Primeval Titan and attack, the attack ability does not trigger in either case.

- If I copy a Prodigal Sorcerer, I can't activate the tap ability at all.

(2.) If any player plays Aluren, the computer will play cards of casting cost 3 or less from of their graveyard. This becomes completely broken if the computer has any creatures of casting cost 3 or less that can be sacrificed to themselves to do something. (IE - Arcbound Ravager) As you will have to quit the match because the computer will infinitely sacrifice and return the creature over and over again. It is equally frustrating to have the computer use a Doomed Necromancer while their creatures have Haste and return every creature from their graveyard for {B} each.
"There's an experience worse than blindness - it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
BloodReyvyn

Return to Forge