It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 21:03

Text Size

Bug Report: Multiform Wonder & Saheeli Rai

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Bug Report: Multiform Wonder & Saheeli Rai

Postby Goliath764 » 08 Jun 2017, 22:07

Version: 1.5.60

Bug: Wrong target on activation of the original Multiform Wonder's "gain your choice of flying, vigilance, or lifelink until end of turn".

Situation: I used Saheeli Rai's -2: Create a token that's a copy of target artifact..." ability on Multiform Wonder[53]. I then trigger "1 energy: gain your chocie of flying, vigilance, or lifelink until end of turn" on the original Multiform Wonder[53], yet the ability goes to the copied token[146] instead of the original Multiform Wonder[53]. I tried it again to confirm it and it was the same, hence the three flying keyword on Multiform Wonder[146](the token).

Using the ability on the copied token yields the correct result. Using the ability on ANOTHER Multiform Wonder yields the correct result too. Only the Multiform Wonder that has been copied to a token is affected. The Stat changing ability is fine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Goliath764/bugreport_zpsgwwij5sd.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Goliath764/bugreport2_zpsygl9tees.png
Goliath764

Re: Bug Report: Multiform Wonder & Saheeli Rai

Postby timmermac » 08 Jun 2017, 23:37

Please upgrade to the latest version. Your bug may have been squished by now.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Return to Forge